Hired? Booked

Shade Makeup Artistry

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Shade Makeup Artistry

Shade Makeup Artistry is a makeup service in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Owner Shannon Davis, is a licensed cosmetologist and has more than 15 years experience in the beauty industry. Shannon works in and manages her salon in Pittsburgh. She comes to your convenient location for a hassle-free day.

Shannon stays up-to-date on all the latest trends and techniques so that she can create any style or look you want on your special day. Whether you want simple and elegant or over-the-top glamorous, Shade Makeup Artistry works with you to create a stunning look. Shannon applies flawless makeup to withstand the laughs, tears and hugs on your wedding day. Her services include:

• Airbrush makeup

9 Shade Makeup Artistry Reviews

D
Dominique

Married on 08/25/2018

I heard about Shannon from my hairstylist. I have naturally curly hair so I’m super scared of who works on me so when my hairstylist said I wouldn’t be let down she was right! Shannon was amazing to ... Read more work with and you can tell she loves her job. She made me feel and look like a princess and my bridesmaid looked gorgeous!! I would highly recommend her! She is amazing

N
Niki

Married on 07/14/2018

Shannon was absolutely amazing! She listened to every single detail (yes I was a crazy detailed bride) I wanted for my Wedding make up! Everything was perfect, during the trial Shannon wrote down ... Read more every thing we discuss as far as what I wanted or absolutely did not want! Extremely easy to contact, via email or text -- any last minute questions I had she was available the entire time! My wedding make up was perfect thanks to Shannon!!!!!! Brides contact Shannon!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mary

Married on 12/02/2017

Shannon was awesome to work with! Very professional with booking, correspondence and appearance! She did the entire wedding party and we were all thrilled with the end result! And very nice and ... Read more comfortable to be around! She listened to what we wanted and made good suggestions.