Shaded Soul Band

Columbia, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Shaded Soul Band

Shaded Soul Band is a Connecticut-based, award-winning band that performs anywhere in New England at weddings, corporate events, or outdoor concerts. With some prestigious awards under their belt and stage-sharing with several famous musicians, Shaded Soul Band knows how to put on a show. Couples will meet with the band ahead of time to ensure all details are set, including matching the band to their color scheme. Combining powerful vocals and a dynamic stage presence, they deliver a high energy that creates the perfect entertainment experience.

In addition to Shaded Soul's live band, couples have the opportunity to incorporate the use of its MC and DJ services throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, breaks, and reception. Their work is liability insured. Shaded Soul can also provide up lighting for the reception. Upon request, Shaded Soul Band will travel and learn new songs specifically for the event. The services offered include:

• Musicians for ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
  • DJ service for continuous music
  • MC service

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 10/30/2007

While I was at a wedding expo looking for wedding ideas, I heard an amazing band performing in the background. I ended up watching them for at least an hour and decided that I needed this band! ... Read more Both my husband and I agreed and we put down on deposit on the spot. On the night of wedding we couldn't get people off the dance floor. Even the videographer commented that usually it takes hours to get footage of people dancing however we did it in about 3 songs. No one wanted the night to end, not even the staff from the hotel. People still talk about our wedding and the amazing band we had. 12 years later we took our2 children to see the band perform and they were just as incredible as the first time I heard them. Thank you Renee and crew for making our wedding so memorable. We look forward to more performances in the future. We are your biggest fans!!!!!!

Kim
Kim B

Married on 05/31/2019

Best Band Ever!

The Shaded Soul Band was absolutely phenomenal for my wedding. So many guests remarked how amazing they were. They are very easy to work with and make the entire process smooth and seamless! The band ... Read more learned our first dance and the song selection throughout the night was perfect.

M
Melia/Vincent

Married on 10/06/2018

Shaded Soul played at my daughter's wedding. They were fantastic! We couldn't stop dancing. Every time we began to leave the floor, the music started again, and EVERYONE turned around and came back!I ... Read more back! I was disappointed I had to stop to eat dinner! The music is simply outstanding and infectious and gave a great, uplifting, positive energy to the event. I would hire them again in a second!