Shades of Blush Studio

Nottingham, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Shades of Blush Studio

Shades of Blush Studio, owned by Andrea McCardell, is a versatile makeup artist based in Nottingham, Pennsylvania. Shades of Blush Studio offers unmatched customer service and great attention to detail to ensure all your best features are enhanced. This studio is owned and operated by licensed cosmetologist Andrea, who boasts 17 years of experience and is also the go-to artist for Ironstone Ranch in Elizabethtown. While she is located in Pennsylvania, Andrea is willing to travel throughout the country. Whether you want a traditional makeup service or an airbrush application, Shades of Blush Studio can accommodate all your wedding beauty needs.

Shades of Blush Studio offers a variety of packages, each with special amenities such as custom individual lashes, touch-up services, and trials. Each package comes with a lipstick applicator and setting spray to ensure long-lasting coverage. She can also provide group services and supreme eye treatment, a service that can instantly reduce any wrinkles or puffiness. Other services include:

• Tanning

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 03/23/2018

I absolutely loved my makeup and received SO many compliments! Andrea was so sweet and was very responsive. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the way ... Read more everything turned out! I would absolutely recommend Andrea to any who needs makeup done for their wedding day!

L
Lacey

Getting married on 10/05/2019

I absolutely loved getting my makeup by Andrea! She's so talented and she made the vision that I had in my head come to life! I highly recommend her beauty services, you will not regret it! Read more I absolutely loved getting my makeup by Andrea! She's so talented and she made the vision that I had in my head come to life! I highly recommend her beauty services, you will not regret it!

C
Carol Watterson

Married on 12/21/2018

Kudos to Andrea! Great job.

Andrea did our makeup for my daughters wedding. She travelled to our home arriving promptly early morning and worked with all the bridesmaids and myself (mother of the bride) to make us look ... Read more beautiful! We all received many compliments on our makeup. I would highly recommend Studio Blush for all your makeup needs. 👍