Shades Shutters Photography

Milford, CT · View map

About Shades Shutters Photography

Shades' Shutters is a small, personal photography business that caters to the individual needs of couples. Wendy and Traci work intimately with each couple to ensure a positive and fun experience before, during, and after the wedding day. Their style, eclectic in nature, is strengthened and characterized by the differences among their brides and grooms. Onsite printing is the reward and special gift to couples on their wedding day. Check us out also on our Facebook Fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shades-Shutters-Photography/98657289751

33 Reviews for Shades Shutters Photography

33 Shades Shutters Photography Reviews

Andrea
Andrea Ruotolo

Married on 09/02/2018

You will not be disappointed with Shades Shutters Photography!

I would recommend Shades Shutters Photography a million times over! Since meeting with Wendy and Traci from the beginning, I knew they would be professional and great to work with. Not only did we ... Read more have them there on the wedding day, Wendy designed our Save the Dates, Invitations/RSVP cards, and thank you cards (with a photo of us). They were cohesive and matched the New England/Mystic vibe that we wanted. On the day of the wedding they were prompt, helpful, and you could tell that they loved what they did! They made taking photos fun and comfortable. One of my favorite things that they offer that I have not seen anywhere else is that during the dinner, they print out photos that they took that day and display them for your guests to see. We got to take those home at the end of the night and it was so great to already have photos from our special day in our hands. You will not be disappointed with hiring them for your special day!

M
Meghan

Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I got married this month and cannot recommend Shades Shutters Photography enough! We loved that they were local and from Milford where we both grew up and currently live. We did our ... Read more engagement shoot with Traci who helped (try) to make us more comfortable in front of the camera. Despite feeling really awkward, we loved our engagement pictures and Traci did a great job at capturing those natural moments! Prior to the wedding I spoke to Traci about the flow and timeline of the day and she was so nice and excited to help celebrate our wedding day! By the time the big day rolled around Traci and Krissy felt like part of crew! They did a great job of working around us and going with the flow when we were running off schedule. One of my favorite things about Shades Shutters is the fact that they print a bunch of pictures that night to display for your guest! The next morning my family was laughing that I already had a photo album of professional pictures from the night before. This is definitely something no one has seen before and makes them unique and special. I truly enjoyed having Traci and Krissy a part of our wedding day!

D
Dayna

Married on 08/27/2016

They were AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about Traci and Chrissy - they were on point all day and took some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. They really went above and beyond ... Read more in all their responsibilities and I could not be happier that I hired them to photograph our wedding. Couldn't recommend them more - they were amazing