Shadow Creek

Purcellville, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Shadow Creek

Shadow Creek is a chic barn wedding venue located in Percellville, Virginia. With both indoor and outdoor event spaces available, this stunning venue is perfect for celebrating, whether there’s rain or shine. The breathtaking welcoming grounds feature rolling hills and pastures filled with friendly horses. Your guests will be blown away by this serene setting for your wedding-day venue.

Facilities and Capacity

With a stunning barn space available and several outdoor event spaces ready for charming ceremonies under the sun, Shadow Creek has a maximum capacity for up to 300 guests. The venue’s large barn space is bright and airy with its elevated exposed beam ceiling and many windows. Attached to the barn is a covered patio that can be transformed into a ceremony space for rainy days or simply for a little shade. The venue also features two private dressing suites so that you and your wedding party have a comfortable and relaxing space to prepare for your big day.

The team at Shadow Creek goes above and beyond to ensure you have a seamless wedding-day experience. When you book Shadow Creek for your wedding, you receive exclusive use of the property so you won't have to worry about sharing any of the event spaces with other parties. The venue also comes with exciting outdoor games to be used during your cocktail hour so that guests are entertained while you venture off to take photos. These games include horseshoes, cornhole, and croquet. A full list of Shadow Creek’s services includes:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Shadow Creek provides each and every couple with a preferred vendor list. When it comes to catering, you can pick any vendor from this list as they will have complete access to the venue’s catering kitchen. As far as alcohol goes, Shadow Creek’s policy aligns with whatever your caterer’s policy is. If your caterer give you the thumbs up on bringing your own alcohol, you are good to go!

130 Reviews for Shadow Creek

130 Shadow Creek Reviews

B
Featured
Bethany

Married on 10/18/2015

Shadow Creek was my dream wedding venue, come to life! I knew as soon as I saw it that it was perfect for our October wedding, and choosing it was one of the best (if not THE best! ) decision I made ... Read more throughout the entire wedding planning process. I emailed Lori and Jenna several times during the six months I was planning and they were always extremely quick to answer my questions, going above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed – with so many weddings to keep track of, I really don’t know how they do it! The wedding day was incredible. Nearly everyone I talked to commented on the beauty of the venue – a huge, gorgeous rustic chic barn and flagstone patio perfect for an outdoor ceremony. The bridal suite and groom’s lounge are both amazing spaces for the wedding party to get ready and literally every aspect of the venue, right down to the restrooms, is beautifully decorated and pristine. I loved the bistro lights and rustic chandeliers hanging from the vaulted ceiling, the dreamy bridal suite, the classy white and black barn doors, not to mention the beautiful scenery outside. An added bonus – it’s out in the country away from roads, so other than some occasional endearing “moos” from the cows down the hill, it’s incredibly peaceful and quiet! Truly, look no further – this is the best wedding venue you will find in the Northern VA area! Book it as soon as you can!

Stacey
Stacey Boone Robosky

Getting married on 02/04/2020

Where do we begin!.....

Where do we begin!..... Lori and the team at SD are amazing and helped make our entire weekend a fantastic experience. We are a blended family with 5 children under the age of 9yo, so we wanted to be ... Read more as hands off as possible. The vendors worked so beautifully together, and we went into the day stress free, (which seems like an impossible feet)! What a wonderful experience!

M
Makrina Aziz

Married on 06/10/2019

Incredible Venue!

I'm from Scotland and wanted a wedding venue that would be similar to home! This was the perfect venue - rolling green hills, trees everywhere - it was perfect. My wedding was 2 weeks ago and my ... Read more guests are still telling me how much they loved the venue. Lori is so great to work with, very very helpful, and went above and beyond to ensure our day was as smooth as possible! She also knows many vendors and was able to direct us to the type of vendors we were looking for. We went with every single one of her recommendations and we are so pleased that we did! Shadow Creek is worth every single penny and worth making your guests drive any distance for!! This venue is the best wedding decision you will make!