Shadowland on Silver Beach

Saint Joseph, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Shadowland on Silver Beach

If you've always dreamed of a coastal destination for your wedding venue, consider Shadowland on Silver Beach in Saint Joseph, Michigan. The simple, elegant ambiance of the event venue makes way for the stunning backdrop of the beach; waves breaking, breathtaking sunsets, a distant lighthouse and even an enchanting carousel. For an unforgettable venue to help create the wedding of your dreams, Shadowland on Silver Beach is the place.

Facilities and Capacity
The main ballroom at Shadowland can accommodate up to 275 wedding guests. The full-service business center offers many additional perks to wedding guests including beverages on the sunset patio near the fountain, rides on the Silver Beach carousel and the opportunity for kids to explore in the Curious Kids’ Discovery Zone.

Shadowland on Silver Beach is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services:

• Cleanup

Nicole
Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/18/2019

Best wedding reception venue ever!

I cannot say enough positive things about having our wedding reception at the Shadowland Ballroom. For starters, the staff is FANTASTIC. Nicole and Jasmine made the entire planning process so easy and ... Read more fun. I didn’t have a wedding planner or coordinator, so it was helpful to lean on Jasmine for questions or advice. She was organized, responsive, so sweet, and helpful. Even with my crazy type-A personality I was able to relax on my wedding day knowing Jasmine had everything covered. We had 150 people and the ballroom was a great size for that. We used the patio for cocktail hour, and that was a hit. We had a second bar on the patio for cocktail hour as well. The food was great; we got a lot of compliments and it was so easy to have catering through Shadowland. The ballroom was beautiful. The only thing I didn’t love was the chairs at Shadowland, so I went with gold chiavari chairs from www.chiavarichairswedding.com and they were fantastic and really made the room look great. I recommend using their preferred vendor list. It was so nice to have vendors who were familiar with the staff and layout. We used Ben Pancoast photography and photo booth and Music Unlimited for our DJ. They were terrific. We rented the carousel for 1 hour and it was a HIT. Our wedding was 21+ and the adults loved it. We definitely needed the full hour for the 150 guests to get our photos done first. We also loved the Mock Wedding shadowland throws for their confirmed couples. It was a great way to meet vendors and see the space in action. THANK YOU Jasmine and Nicole for making sure my husband and I had a perfect wedding day. It really was the best.

K
Kristen Hagedorn

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience - Jasmine is Great!

We just recently had our wedding reception at the Shadowland on Silver Beach and it was fantastic! The entire experience from start to finish was a great one. The original meeting with Nicole was very ... Read more informational and we were provided with documents that answered all of our questions and gave vendor suggestions, which was very helpful. The mock wedding event that they hold is such a great idea and something many of our friends who are wedding planning were jealous of. We found multiple vendors at the mock wedding and were also able to meet other couples and share ideas. Our coordinator was Jasmine and she was amazing! Her energetic attitude is contagious and she made sure that every step of the way was smooth and exciting! She was very responsive and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. The venue itself is beautiful and having the ballroom and the patio is a great mix for a wedding reception. The carousel is an added bonus that we would definitely recommend, our guests loved it. Jasmine and everyone at the Shadowland helped make sure our wedding day was one that we will never forget!

A
Amy

Married on 07/15/2019

Seamless and efficient

Shadowland was an absolute dream to work with. My husband and I opted to go untraditional and hosted a brunch wedding. The crew at shadowland didn’t miss a beat and totally ran with our ideas. They ... Read more worked with us on the right customizations to go with our theme. We opted to also have ceremony onsite and it worked out so well. Guests are still raving about how great the food was and how awesome the staff was in accommodating everyone. Shadowland made a potentially stressful process less so with their experience and outside perspectives. They answer so quick and as a bride I can’t begin to describe important that communication is. I’d recommend shadowland to any couple looking for a fun, knowledgeable venue