Shady Acres Bed and Breakfast, LLC

Hanover, VA · View map

About Shady Acres Bed and Breakfast, LLC

Congratulations on your upcoming event!

Shady Acres is a country Bed and Breakfast in Hanover, Virginia, where Elopements and Intimate-Country Weddings are celebrated in a natural outdoor/open-air venue. Gail Olberg, Shady Acres owner and on-site Marriage Officiate, shares that she gets to do what she loves every day. Marry people. “I truly enjoy what I do every day, the couples I meet, and the contribution I make to their lives and to society.”

Shady Acres offers a beautiful relaxed setting for the ceremony, as well as, a private refuge for your Wedding-night or extended Honeymoon. At shady Acres we specialize in elopements and smaller weddings with 20 guests or fewer.

However, you can engage Gail Olberg and her Marriage Officiant services for wedding events throughout Virginia. Gail performs ceremonies for weddings ranging in size from intimate elopements to opulent events with over 300 guests.

Call 804-994-5940 to schedule a free no obligation consultation. We have included a few sample photos and reviews for you on our profile and look forward to the privilege of meeting you and contributing to your special day.

31 Reviews for Shady Acres Bed and Breakfast, LLC

31 Shady Acres Bed and Breakfast, LLC Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommended!

Gail was perfect to officiate our wedding. We had a small wedding with close family and she made it very perfect and personal. She spent time with me via phone to learn about us. It was clear that ... Read more Gail has a lot of experience, she was very thorough, provided many options and suggestions, and explained exactly what would happen. Gail definitely made our day special and memorable. We highly recommend her.

C
Caitlyn

Married on 09/15/2018

Gail was very professional and very amenable. Our wedding day did not go as planned due to a family emergency but Gail took this all in stride and performed her duties as expected. Thanks for helping ... Read more helping to make our day remarkable!

L
Leigh Rossi

Married on 08/22/2018

Perfect ceremony for us

Gail was a pleasure to work with and helped us have exactly the ceremony we wanted! We just wanted a simple civil ceremony with immediate family, and she helped us keep it short and sweet. She ... Read more listened to what we wanted, made sure I understood all the "technical stuff," and brought her expertise to bear on things I hadn't even thought of. We had a wonderful day! Thank you Gail!