Shady Grove Gardens & Nursery

Vilas, NC · View map

About Shady Grove Gardens & Nursery

"We implement your wedding ideas using flowers from our farm. Creating a unique mountain wedding; styled just for you." Shady Grove Gardens offers wildflowers, garden-style, abundant, boho and vintage styles.

Our fresh mountain flowers are always styled uniquely for you.

Many people refer to locally grown flowers as 'Wildflowers.'

Our flowers are fresh, vibrant and seasonal.

We offer flowers, grasses and berries, May- November.

For the best value, use all, seasonal, locally grown flowers.

Susan, works directly with the bride on colors, style and design needs.

Try us first, for the best value, as well as fresh, locally grown flowers for the entire High Country, NC Region.

Our locally grown flowers are farm fresh flowers, you won't find from other floral sources.

We offer:

• Full floral design, delivery and setup
  • Design with DIY flowers
  • All DIY loose flowers
  • bucketsful of DIY flowers
  • Flower crown workshops
  • Design workshops for you and your BMs using our flowers

Please note 'Shady Grove Flowers' is in Asheville. We are Shady Grove Gardens in the Boone area!

35 Reviews for Shady Grove Gardens & Nursery

35 Shady Grove Gardens & Nursery Reviews

A
Abby Greene

Married on 10/06/2018

Pure perfection!

I was so pleased with not only the price of these flowers, but how insanely gorgeous they were! I could not have possibly asked for anything better. Read more I was so pleased with not only the price of these flowers, but how insanely gorgeous they were! I could not have possibly asked for anything better.

Lucy
Lucy Holliday

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful flowers!

We were so happy with our flowers from Shady Grove Gardens! We used them for our center pieces and arch at the alter. They were gorgeous! Even during the hurricane weekend this past September, the ... Read more flowers were beautiful! Definitely recommended by me!

T
Teresa

Married on 10/13/2017

GORGEOUS! STUNNING! I wanted them to live forever. I sent photos of styles and colors to Susan who created an amazing bouquet perfect for my dress and size. I wanted wild flowers cascading, a ... Read more matching crown, and boutonniere. She delivered!!!