Shady Lane Farm

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Shady Lane Farm

The Maple lined lane welcomes you to Shady Lane Farm, located on 35 wooded acres where nature abounds. From the 1800’s sandstone and wood barn and wishing well, which were originally a stage coach stop, to the beauty of the Formal Garden and Willow Lake, photo opportunities are endless for family photos, senior pictures, engagement and bridal settings.

The natural beauty of Shady Lane Farm provides the ideal setting for spectacular outdoor or in The Barn weddings. From small intimate weddings to weddings accommodating up to 200 guests, if you are looking for a beautiful, unique location for your wedding come visit us to experience the charm and beauty of Shady Lane Farm.

Make your dreams come true on your wedding day at Shady Lane Farm. You will treasure every moment and create memories for a lifetime!

14 Reviews for Shady Lane Farm

14 Shady Lane Farm Reviews

Debbie
Jordan Woodward

Married on 05/18/2019

Best Place For A Wedding Ever!!!

Shady Lane Farm was the perfect venue for my daughter’s wedding. Not only is it an absolutely beautiful place, Laurie and Bob are wonderful people who did everything to make the wedding a success. It ... Read more rained and there were tornado warnings the day of the wedding but Laurie kept us all calm and was so positive that the rain would stop and she was correct, the rain did stop and the wedding was amazing as was the reception. I would recommend Shady Lane Farm to everyone! It is an amazing place to have any family gathering. If I was giving out stars I would give Shady Lane Farm, Laurie & Bob 100 stars. This is truly a remarkable place!

S
Shauna

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Venue and Great Service

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Shady Lane Farms, the Farm was stunning and Laurie was helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect ... Read more setting!!

A
Alena

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue!

Laurie was amazing, the farm was gorgeous and well maintained. Everything was perfect! I couldn’t have chosen a better venue for our big day Read more Laurie was amazing, the farm was gorgeous and well maintained. Everything was perfect! I couldn’t have chosen a better venue for our big day