Shafaii Hall & Garden (Houston)

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Shafaii Hall & Garden (Houston)

Shafaii Hall & Garden is a comfortable, intimate venue that aim to provide you with the ultimate wedding experience. Their unique layout, featuring a dazzling glass wall that boasts a beautiful view of their outdoor garden, is a desirable location for your next extraordinary event. Located in Houston, Texas and serving local areas such as Pasadena, and Galena Park, this venue looks forward to providing you with excellent and affordable options for your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
Shafaii Hall & Garden is the smallest of the three Shafaii reception halls in the Houston area. Specializing in intimate events, this venue is the ideal location for a romantic, personal ceremony and reception of up to 130 people. Featuring a private garden and charming banquet hall, Shafaii Hall & Garden is the perfect backdrop for your special day. Learn more about the features of their event spaces below:
Private Garden: This covered outdoor space is dressed in twinkling string lights and subtle greenery. The romantic, vine covered columns and towering veranda create a whimsical environment for your quaint ceremony.
Reception Hall: The modern interior of the reception hall is complete with white marble flooring, soft window drapery, and stunning archways. This blank canvas space has boundless potential for personalization. The decorative possibilities are endless, allowing you to create the wedding of your dreams.

The first Shafaii reception facility opened its doors over 20 years ago. Continuing to serve the Houston area with first class service in its top-of-the-line event spaces, Safaii Hall and Garden aims to provide you with a quality experience that you will remember for years to come. Whether you are looking for an all-inclusive package or would like to simply rent the space and bring in outside vendors of your choice, you are given the freedom to completely personalize your event. The following services are offered for your special day:

• Setup and clean up
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Optional on-site catering
  • All-inclusive packages

28 Reviews for Shafaii Hall & Garden (Houston)

28 Shafaii Hall & Garden (Houston) Reviews

E
Featured
Esperanza Martinez

Married on 05/31/2019

Mrs. Martinez. The bride of the night

I was looking for a small venue that could house about 130 guests with a garden so we could have an intimate ceremony without blowing our entire budget on just the venue. I found exactly what I was ... Read more looking for. Irma showed us the venue and helped us along the process. We got the package that included their catering and I can definitely vouch for the chicken cordon bleu! It was DELICIOUS! The venue was everything I was hoping for and even though it rained an hour before our ceremony, the outdoor area was dry. Thank you so much Shafaii for the best venue for the most important day of my life.

Luis
Luis F Badillo

Married on 05/18/2019

Sra Irma Perez

Excelente me gustó como nos explicó los servicios del salón y excelente trabajo de las muchachas que nos ayudaron a servir la comida y tendré en cuenta para mi próximo evento solicitar su servicio 👍👍👍 ... Read more Excelente me gustó como nos explicó los servicios del salón y excelente trabajo de las muchachas que nos ayudaron a servir la comida y tendré en cuenta para mi próximo evento solicitar su servicio 👍👍👍

L
Lisa

Married on 12/16/2018

Our wedding

This venue is hands down breathtaking. Michael was absolutely amazing. He was there for us and was available to answer all our questions. I highly recommend this venue for any event big or small.I ... Read more will defiantly use the venue again.