Shalese Danielle Photography

Richmond, VA · View map

About Shalese Danielle Photography

My name is Shalese Danielle & I'm a wedding & portrait photographer for Old Souls & Hopeless Romantics. I'm based in Richmond, Virginia and spend my spare time shooting film for fun, flipping through magazines to get inspired and exploring the city. I feel complete when I'm near the ocean, and I would love to connect on Instagram!! Find @ShaleseDanielle!

16 Reviews for Shalese Danielle Photography

16 Shalese Danielle Photography Reviews

T
Travis Jones

Married on 12/31/2018

Super Shalese!

We just got our photos back from our New Year's Eve wedding and WOW - they are perfect. Yes, my wife and I will take some credit for looking good, but the quality of our photos is amazing. From ... Read more planning for the big day, to capturing bridal party/family photos before the wedding, to the wild reception - our experience with Shalese was wonderful and we would absolutely recommend her as your photographer.

K
Katherine

Married on 09/22/2018

An Artist!

Shalese is not only an a photographer but a true artist, really! If she's available, you have found your photographer! She was so easy to work with, gets to know her clients in order to reflect their ... Read more their personalities through her photos. Your photos are your lifetime keepsake and memories, and having the best photographer capture those special moments is so important, and that's what Shalese has done for us. We found the perfect photographer!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/07/2017

Stop looking for photographers and hire Shalese! She is the total package. A wonderfully sweet person, talented photographer, flexible, and super-quick! She did our engagement photos and ... Read more single-handedly shot our whole wedding day. To be honest, I was a little concerned about single vs. second shooters (1 or 2 photographers), wanting to be sure we captured every special moment and knowing how crazy hectic the big day can be. But it was totally unnecessary. Shalese captured everything we cared about. [Note: if having photos of every single detail (jewelry, special items...) and every single family combination is important to you, make sure you work this in to your timeline. You only have so much time in one day, and photographers are only human.] Even our family and friends were so complimentary of Shalese's professionalism, work-ethic, and general disposition. She made us, and everyone we care about feel totally comfortable! To top it off, she turned our wedding photos around at the speed of light. We have friends who waited 2 months or more for their photos, and we got ours in a a couple of weeks. Working with Shalese is worth it in every way. Do it!