Shamrock Garden Florist

Riverside, IL · View map · Visit website

About Shamrock Garden Florist

Shamrock Garden Florist is a highly-rated floral company located in Riverside, Illinois. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 1982 and specializes in bridal bouquets, corsages and centerpieces.

Shamrock Garden Florist offers high-quality service options to each couple. The company offers a large variety of floral styles, including classic, country, eclectic, modern, rustic and more. They also have experience preparing floral arrangements for a number of wedding purposes, including aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor and table arrangements. Previous couples have commented on the affordability and beauty of the flowers provided. Additionally, Shamrock Garden Florist also provides the following floral services:

• Cleanup
  • Consultation
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Setup

Areas Covered
In addition, the florist provides services throughout the local area. These locations include:

• Elmhurst

C
Featured
Cath

Married on 02/21/2014

This is a review of their Riverside location... We had a great experience with Shamrock from day 1. They were quite a bit less expensive than other vendors we found, but that did not show in the final ... Read more product. I wanted a nontraditional bouquet with succulents and a wide variety of flowers. Gaye, the staff member I interacted with most, was able to create something more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. We wanted to keep centerpieces on the smaller and less expensive side, so I gave Gaye a price point and she created a simple and elegant design. We have a great experience with Shamrock and have already referred a friend to them, who was also so impressed she will be using them next month at her wedding.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Married on 08/10/2019

Exceptional service and beautiful quality from Shamrock Garden Florist in Riverside

As a bride who is a minimalist and had a vision for simple floral bouquets and subtle tropical greenery for reception table decor, we were so fortunate to have Shamrock as the florists for our ... Read more wedding! At first, I was apprehensive about choosing a florist at all because I was worried about the costs being high and did not want standard, huge bouquets and large table floral arrangements. However, upon meeting with Gaye Longeway in Riverside and sharing photos of my vision for small, organic bouquets for the women and boutonnieres for the men, she was totally accommodating and was able to create flowers that were even better than we imagined — and all for a very reasonable price that fit within our budget. Additionally, Gaye helped us rework our vision for table centerpieces, eventually helping us settle on having a few beautiful, green mini monstera leaves in 12-inch glass vases for that tropical, greenery minimal look we were going for — again, all for an amazing price! Shamrock's deliveries to the bridal party and groom party locations the morning of the wedding were all on time and perfectly cared for upon delivery, and the directions left for the vendor for cake flower placement and table monstera leaves setup were perfect! I would highly recommend any brides in the west suburbs who are looking for an affordable florist with excellent customer service and the ability to create simple yet beautiful floral and greenery arrangements to consider Shamrock. You won't be disappointed!

C
Colleen Gibbons

Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely recommend!

I cannot speak highly enough of Shamrock Garden Florists! I have and will continue to recommend them to every future bride! I worked with Cody at the Winfield location for my July 2019 wedding and he ... Read more was helpful, friendly, professional and highly supportive throughout the process. He made himself available to sit down with me on multiple occasions to discuss my ideas and was always responsive via email/phone to answer any and all questions. My bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets and all of the reception flowers were unbelievably stunning - even better than I could have imagined! I am so grateful for Cody and the entire Shamrock Garden Florist team for helping to make my big day so beautiful!