Shamrock Limousine

Aliquippa, PA · View map

About Shamrock Limousine

Shamrock Limousine would love to have the opportunity to help make your Wedding dreams come true. We are committed to providing the best service and experience possible in order to make these memories truly unforgettable.

Our fleet consists of vehicles to fit any wedding party, from an intimate sedan for just the bride and groom to fun party buses that fits the entire bridal party. We also provide pre & post-reception shuttles for transporting your guests.

Wedding Package Includes:
• One of our premium luxury sedans, stretch limos, Stretch SUVs, Party Buses or Shuttles
• Complimentary beverages including assorted soft drinks, water and champagne
• 4 hours of limousine service to your preferred destinations
• A professional chauffeur dressed in suit and tie
• Discounted Bachelor/ette party pricing with a FREE fifth hour

Call 877-288-4305 or visit us online for a FREE quote today... shamrocklimousine.com

50 Reviews for Shamrock Limousine

50 Shamrock Limousine Reviews

S
Sarah Lynn

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Transportation

I will highly recommend Shamrock Limo to any and all brides. From booking up until when our driver dropped us off at the reception, I was nothing but impressed. Our driver was very nice and arrived ... Read more arrived promptly and let us take our time getting onto the bus. The woman at the office called me a few days before to make sure that her driver had the correct addresses and times for pick up/drop off. I thought this was an awesome touch, since the week of the wedding I was busy reaching out to every vendor to make sure they were on the same page, so it was nice to have a vendor reach out to ME to ease some stress! The bus ride from the ceremony to the reception was one of the highlights of our day. The bridal party enjoyed champagne and music and had SO much fun in that 1/2 ride. I don't think we could have had a better time. ALSO, it was POURING when we got to the reception, and the driver held an umbrella for me while I exited the bus - SO SWEET!

B
Becky

Married on 05/26/2018

We were very pleased with our experience using Shamrock Limo! Debbie was very polite, kind, and professional when speaking on the phone and helped me to figure out a timeline for our day to ensure ... Read more enough time between events. She emailed me all the paperwork and I was able to simply email everything back to her. Shamrock Limo was one of the very few companies who offered a SUV limo which is what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, our driver, Carl, was very professional and kind. He made sure to help with getting in/out of the limo, keeping us comfortable with air conditioning, and getting us safely to our destinations. We were permitted to bring food and drinks onto the limo in addition to the soft drinks, water, and champagne they provided. We would definitely recommend Shamrock Limo for wedding day transportation! - Nathan & Becky

C
Carlye

Married on 01/27/2018

We used Shamrock Limousine for our January wedding and had a wonderful experience. There were 16 of us total so we rented the limo bus, the bus had plenty of space and was very clean. We enjoyed the ... Read more complimentary drinks and ability to play music from our phones. Our driver was amazing, the day ended up being rainy and he made sure none of us were ever stuck without an umbrella he was also always on time and worked with our photographer to plan our route for the day. I would highly recommend Shamrock for your transportation needs.