Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

Sacramento, CA · View map

About Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

I specialize in on site Bridal makeup as well as: TV, Magazine/ Print, Photo Shoots and for all occasions! I also specialize in air brush. I have over 18 yrs., of professional makeup artistry experience. I am a MAC certified artist as well as a certified Bobbi Brown artist. I have worked with numerous major cosmetic company's, as well as national television stations, magazine's and film company's. Makeup is a true form of art for me, and I am blessed to be able to be a part of someone's most important day!

I also specialize in resurfacing peels/ facials. Glycolic, Salicylic, Papaya, The Radiance peel any many more! All peels are designed to get results! You will see improvement in over all texture, firmness and any dis coloration will improve or diminish. I also do professional brow shaping and offer waxing services. I use and sell only the finest line of skincare products as well as my own exclusive makeup artistry line, Shana B. cosmetics available in my studio or online at MakeupAndSkinByShana.com!

55 Reviews for Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

55 Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio Reviews

P
Paige

Married on 09/08/2018

Shana is my girl. I have had the pleasure of going to Shana a few times before the big day and she always exceeds my expectations! She made me feel totally amazing and made me look incredible on my ... Read more wedding day! I will 100% be visiting her for other events too!!

L
Lizzy

Married on 04/14/2018

If I could give Shana 6 stars I would! I was scrambling to find someone to do my makeup for engagement photos and luckily contacted Shana. She was able to get me in the day of the photo shoot and I ... Read more loved the way she did my makeup so much that I had her also do make up for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding. I can't say enough good things, she is very flexible with her time and will go out of her way to accommodate you.

K
Korie

Married on 07/08/2017

I first met Shana at the Cal Expo Bridal Show in 2006. I started regular skin treatments about a year prior to my wedding and I was very impressed with her enthusiasm, knowledge of products, and most ... Read more importantly, my results. Shana did bridal make up for myself and my wedding party in 2007 and we were all very pleased. I have referred several friends and family members to her for both skin and make up services and will continue to do so!