Shane Creek Events

Prague, OK · View map · Visit website

About Shane Creek Events

Shane Creeks Events is a family-owned, barn wedding venue located near Prague, Oklahoma. The venue itself covers five acres of a 70 acre plot of land, situated five miles from highway I-40, outside of Prague. The venue specializes in rustic-themed indoor and outdoor weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Shane Creek Events can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests indoors and out. Couples have access to the full 70-acre property, including two ponds, for photography. The barn itself is climate-controlled for use year-round. There is an outdoor ceremony site available.

Shane Creek Events can host wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, elopements, and more. They offer the following services for these events:

• All-inclusive packages

Featured
Sydni Wiles

Married on 05/04/2019

Shane Creek Events

My experience with Shane Creek was really really amazing. They were there every step of the way, helping with everything and anything. There was never i time I reached out pre-wedding and they didn’t ... Read more go above and beyond to answer questions, send pictures, or be there when we wanted to come visit (and we did a lot oops)! I highly recommend them. Aside from their awesome character, their facility is very beautiful and well kept. They are making small additions here and there that are so beautiful. You can accessorize and make it as simple or as elegant as you please. Thank you Shane Creek for making our day really really special!

K
Kalli Ouderkirk

Married on 05/18/2019

Ouderkirk Wedding

This venue was my absolute dream venue. It was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I absolutely LOVED having this family owned business as our beginning to Happily Ever After. From the ... Read more very beginning they were so extremely helpful. I could ask questions at any time and they worked constantly to make sure everything turned out perfect. I never could have had my dream wedding without the help of this amazing venue. I highly recommend this spectacular event center. They made my wedding absolutely perfect.

Traci
Traci Davenport

Married on 05/04/2019

Best venue in oklahoma

Shane Creek is absolutely amazing - both in beauty and courtesy and helpfulness of both Sheila and Kelsie! I am so happy we choose this venue! They made my daughters most special day PERFECT! Read more Shane Creek is absolutely amazing - both in beauty and courtesy and helpfulness of both Sheila and Kelsie!!! I am so happy we choose this venue! They made my daughters most special day PERFECT!!!!