Shane Hawkins Photography

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Shane Hawkins Photography

Shane Hawkins Photography is a wedding photography company based in Knoxville, Tennessee. They provide couples with natural photographs that capture the important moments, big or small, on their wedding day. Shane Hawkins Photography is a husband and wife team, so each client is provided with two photographers. They believe that every wedding deserves to be captured, so that details can be turned into lasting memories.

Every client that works with Shane Hawkins Photography is provided with a professional, fun, and quality experience. Their photography is contemporary and photojournalistic. Couples can select to add additional hours to their package, as well as other fun shoots such as engagement, boudoir, or trash-the-dress. The team at Shane Hawkins Photography loves to travel, so destination weddings are an option. They also provide liability insurance.

Other Services
Each image delivered to clients from Shane Hawkins Photography is high-resolution. They also provide a variety of photography services for couples:

• Albums

R
Featured
Richard

Married on 08/18/2018

This is your Photographer!

I have had my photo taken many times before. Who hasn't?! My wife had high expectations that I didn't think anyone could meet. Shane and Beth gave us what we wanted and even more. From the engagement ... Read more engagement photos, working around our chaotic schedule or agreeing to our long list of must have family photos, Shane and Beth kept it fun, professional, and productive. You will get incredible value and high quality photos. We were convinced we were movie stars from the responses we got from Facebook of our photos. If I could do it all over again, I would be sure to give Shane Hawkins Photography the first call and we will continue to use them for all our Photography needs.

L
Lydia

Married on 04/25/2019

We HIGHLY recommend!

Shane and Beth were awesome to work with! They both are so sweet and professional. And they honestly went above and beyond to make everything perfect at our wedding! Shane captured every small detail ... Read more and Beth remembered every pose I wanted that I had seen on Pinterest and sent her! Plus she helped with my dress! Bless her heart. She’s just so sweet! We highly recommend them. We can’t wait to see our pictures!

Tiffany
Tiffany Wike

Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

These two were so wonderful to work with! They are very responsive and met with us multiple times before our big day! Also, they stayed much longer for our engagement shoot, so we got the sunset and ... Read more moon coming up!! Our pictures were perfect and so much more than we could have imagined!