Shane Long Photography

Saint Paul, MN · View map

About Shane Long Photography

Hello! We are a husband and wife professional wedding photography team based out of the Twin Cities, but we also love to travel! Shane handles most of the camera work and Anna does the emailing/editing. Our first priority is to make sure you feel relaxed and natural on your wedding day as the images last you your lifetime. Find out more by heading over to our website!

28 Reviews for Shane Long Photography

28 Shane Long Photography Reviews

R
Rene K

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience

Shane and Anna made the wedding process a breeze! They answered ALL of my questions and even gave me tips on creating the schedule (which was super helpful). They are such a kind, encouraging team. On ... Read more the day of, Shane directed people SO well and made sure everyone was comfortable. He was open to ideas and I felt like everyone's needs were heard. My family and friends raved about Shane and how good he was, which says a lot. Shane Long Photography is AMAZING - they really did make our day great. We hope to work with Shane and Anna again!

K
Kelly Steuart

Married on 12/31/2018

I wish there were 10 stars to give, hands down the best investment from our wedding day.

Absolutely incredible. Shane did a great job. We were so happy with how he handled our people and the final products. We highly recommend him! Read more Absolutely incredible. Shane did a great job. We were so happy with how he handled our people and the final products. We highly recommend him!

Natalie
Natalie Thompson Mandley

Married on 10/11/2018

The Dream Team!

Shane and Anna are the best of the best. From our first meeting, through receiving our final images, there was such attention to detail and service. They are truly a talented team! Shane captured our ... Read more our day perfectly, keeping everyone from the parents to the flower girl comfortable and at ease while effortlessly documenting every tender look and showstopping moment. Anna kept us in the loop and made us all look like magazine material before sending us our images less than a week(!!!!) after our wedding. Everyone who has seen our images has raved over them and before my wedding day was even over, I was hearing comments from friends and family about how incredible our photographer was. There's no doubt that we will be turning to Shane and Anna again (and again) whenever the future holds more special moments that need captured!