Shane Michael Studios

Saint Peters, MO · View map · Visit website

About Shane Michael Studios

Shane Michael Studios is a wedding photographer based out of Saint Peters, Missouri. Shane mindfully focuses his photography on his clients, aiming to provide them with lasting visual memories of some of life’s most precious and fleeting moments. He takes a distinctly creative approach to his work with the intention to think beyond the borders of conventional methods. Shane Michael prioritizes highly personalized and meaningful experiences for every couple that he photographs.

Shane’s professional style is informed by his deeply founded respect for his clients’ individual styles and varied backgrounds. His sincere enthusiasm for his craft translates into each final image that is created with the intent to influence and inspire. Some of the specific services offered by Shane Michael Studios include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Engagement and boudoir photoshoots
  • Additional hours and multiple locations
  • More than one professional photographer
  • One event per day

Featured
Andrea

Married on 06/08/2019

Rockstar Photographers

Easily the best decision when planning my wedding was booking Shane Michaels! He made everything so easy throughout the planning process and the actual event. I heard from so many of my guests how ... Read more awesome he and all his staff were, from the second shooter, the videographer and the photo booth. He always made me feel relaxed throughout both our engagement shoot and our wedding. I couldn’t recommend him enough on just that alone, but the quality of our photos are amazing and then the value of his wedding packages just puts it over the top. We have found our photographer for life!

A
Allison Pearson

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutley amazing!

Shane and his crew were the best! From day one to the wedding day even now! I couldn't have found a better person to capture our wedding. Shane has became such a big part of our family. He was always ... Read more there to make sure everything went 100 percent amazing. When booking a photographer I was nervous, I wanted someone who was going to fit in and make us feel comfortable well needless to say he went 1000000 percent beyond that! I will never use anyone else for our family photos or our future childrens photos... Shane your stuck with us for life! We love you, your wife and your crew!! Thank you!

K
Kristine Blankenship

Married on 05/11/2019

Very professional and was great with the little ones.

We scheduled a family session and were wanting it outside. Just a few days before our scheduled session the weather was not looking good for outdoors. Shane was so accommodating with time and place to ... Read more to take our pictures. We took them inside and they never missed a beat.