Shanelise MUA

Blue Springs, MO · View map

About Shanelise MUA

Hi I'm Shani, Thank you for visiting my storefront. So many make up looks and so little time. Are you overwhelmed with Pinterest, Girl I feel you. Lets find a look that will be customized for you to be the most glamourous bride that will take his breath away. (While still looking and feeling like yourself)

visit my website to schedule a complementary phone consultation. www.shanelisemua.com

17 Reviews for Shanelise MUA

17 Shanelise MUA Reviews

Leslie
Leslie Stapley

Getting married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely Stunning Work

Shani was so easy to work with and made me look absolutely STUNNING on my big day! She was so professional and took her time to make sure everything was perfect. She was so helpful in helping to ... Read more personalize my look for the day and made my bridesmaids look gorgeous as well. I can't recommend her enough!

V
Vivian

Married on 10/20/2018

Quality and Professionalism!

I used ShaneliseMUA for my wedding day! Shani was amazing to work with! She was very attentive and the quality of her work was flawless! My hair and makeup stayed up the WHOLE entire day! As bad as ... Read more this sounds, my MOH went to bed with her makeup still on and she woke up the next day and it was still just as beautiful! Shani is an amazing artist and I highly recommend her!

L
Libby

Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding 10.18.18

Shani did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and make up for my wedding day. I contacted her about two weeks before my wedding and she always responded very quickly. She produced the exact look I ... Read more described to her as well as making me feel at ease on my wedding day. She even got me ready with my dress and jewelry just before I left. I love Shani! Thank you so much.