Shanelle Nicole Photography

Rexburg, Idaho · View map · Visit website

About Shanelle Nicole Photography

Shanelle Nicole Photography is a wedding photography business based in Rexburg, Idaho, that serves the Boise, Idaho Falls and Twin Falls areas. The owner, Shanelle Nicole, is a professional photographer who loves to capture timeless images of couples on their wedding day. Shanelle Nicole Photography will document every aspect of your special day, from the moments before you exchange your vows to the very last dance at the reception.

Shanelle Nicole Photography produces clean and classic images of every wedding-day moment. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, one event per day, a second shooter, additional hours and custom graphics. Shanelle Nicole Photography is also available to capture your engagement, boudoir, destination wedding and trash the dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

17 Reviews for Shanelle Nicole Photography

17 Shanelle Nicole Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jeff Anderson

Married on 05/30/2018

Amazing experience

I honestly Couldn’t have asked for anything better Quality was second to none Shanelle took pride in making sure the shots taken were not only to her standards but most importantly mine. Not once did ... Read more did I get the typical sigh or look of annoyance when I didn’t like a shot or asked for something to be taken again during the preliminary stages of the day. But too take things a step further when everything became live and our day that we had been planning and waiting for for 2 years now seriously couldn’t have gone better. It’s like she became one with her camera and one with our moment she instinctively knew when a shot that couldn’t never be captured again was coming and I didn’t second guess if she got it She stayed distant but at the same time I knew she was right there I knew my moments and our day were in the best hands capaable one I felt the energy of someone passionate about what they do and the look of sincerity and understanding of how much this meant to me If anyone knows a wedding that day fades in our minds eventually and we forget things and experience things we can only pray to remember... but I didn’t have to worry about forgettting anything or even pray to remember those particular moments cause she was on it she got them and I couldn’t have been in better hands I can’t even express my gratitude for that and the outstanding quality and love that went into these photographs that were about me and my day yet it was as if Shanelle was treating it as her day and put that exact quality and love I would have put into it myself

A
Alicia Wichmann

Married on 10/29/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!!

If you are looking for someone to capture beloved memories of your family then Shanelle is that person! She is so great with my littles and has a way of making you feel comfortable. Shanelle is ... Read more professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!!!

J
Jenny C

Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing talent!!

Shanelle is the best photographer I’ve ever worked with by far. She has a good eye for posing people individually and in groups. She is very creative and open to any ideas that you might want to try. ... Read more try. My sessions with with her have always been low stress and super comfortable - never rushed. I feel like she really goes out of her way to make sure she gets everything perfect. She is flexible with her scheduling, has a quick turn around and is priced fair. Book her!! You won’t regret it!