Shannel Aiken Wedding & Events

Northport, AL · View map

About Shannel Aiken Wedding & Events

Shannel Aiken Weddings & Events is a full service wedding design and production boutique that serves the Atlanta, GA and Birmingham, AL areas. SAWE provides an exceptional, highly customized personal approach to each and every client by discovering the desires of the bride and groom and turning them into a reality.

And Me? I am Shannel Aiken, a dreamer and lover of love. It brings me overwhelming joy to be a part of such an extraordinary moment in your lives. I love all things weddings and this is my passion and dream realized. Being able to detail your thoughts and ideas into a masterpiece of love is my art. I pride myself in partnering with the best vendors in the state, all of whom I have tested and verified through my own experiences, observations, and associations. After receiving my wedding and event certification from the New York Institute of Arts & design, I launched Shannel Aiken Weddings & Events.

Email: Info@shannelaikenweddings.com

Phone: 205-632-0040

22 Reviews for Shannel Aiken Wedding & Events

22 Shannel Aiken Wedding & Events Reviews

T
Tasha

Married on 06/03/2017

I loved working with Shannel. She and her team were great to work with. Shannel was there to answer any of my questions. I sometimes had no idea what I was doing but her and her team were responsive ... Read more and guided me through it. I am such a control freak so it was hard for me to let go of things and I trusted them completely my wedding day. I would use Shannel again and I highly recommend her and her team. I hope to see them again soon!

User5623361

2+ years ago

Shannel was absolutely amazing! When my maid of honor told me she had found a decorator/wedding planner and scheduled us to meet I was a little hesitant. Once we sat down and met I attempted to ... Read more explain my vision to her and the rest was history. She had so many ideas that I had not even thought of. She took my ideas and turned them into something I would have never imagined. She was very easy to work with and very responsive to emails and texts. As a bride you look for someone who you can trust and rely on to bring your vision to life and make sure everything flows smoothly on your big day. Shannel Aiken Wedding and Events did just that!

User6724600

2+ years ago

Shannel did amazing. I had to pull of two ceremonies and a Friday night events. Her help and calmness on all Saturday helped me enjoy the day. Her backdrop she did for me was amazing! Read more Shannel did amazing. I had to pull of two ceremonies and a Friday night events. Her help and calmness on all Saturday helped me enjoy the day. Her backdrop she did for me was amazing!