Shannon Ahlstrand Photography

Westlake, OH · View map · Visit website

About Shannon Ahlstrand Photography

Shannon Ahlstrand Photography is a passionate wedding photography company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Using your emotions as their inspiration and interactions as art, they believe that the best pictures make you feel something. With their natural and contemporary photos in a photojournalistic style, they will capture the moments you do not yet realize you will crave to remember.

Shannon Ahlstrand Photography provides multiple photography packages and services for your special day. Their most popular package includes an engagement shoot, multiple locations and prints. They are also willing to travel to your wedding destination. Services offered include:

• One event per day
  • High-resolution images
  • Toning
  • Hand-coloring
  • Digital files
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Shannon Ahlstrand Photography also offers a variety of other services, including various photography sessions such as:

• Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

Products Offered
Shannon Ahlstrand Photography provides several products for you to choose from. Some of these products are:

• Albums

T
Featured
Tj

Married on 07/08/2017

I don't know what to say other than we loved this woman. Just from our initial encounter we could tell that she really loves what she does. And our photos are amazing. It was so fun having her shoot ... Read more our wedding that we considered having another one. LOL. In our opinion you couldn't ask for a better photographer.

TeeJay
Teejay Gambitta

Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic!

There is no end to the wonderful things I can say about Shannon. From the moment we met her we knew we wanted her to be our photographer. Her personality just meshed so well with ours and she had ... Read more exactly the eye we wanted for our special day. Her photos are classic with an edgy twist. As someone who hates being the subject of photos, I really appreciated how comfortable she made me. She was so patient and always knew what to say to get me to take the best photo I could. Shannon was a total ninja at our wedding! I can't even believe she got all the shots she did by herself. She really was everywhere all at once. For this and so many other reasons, I will always recommend her to couples in need of someone to capture their special day.

H
Heidi

Married on 09/07/2018

The best photographer around...I mean it!

Shannon truly loves her job. Our photos came out amazing. I even had people who thought some of our photos were from a magazine. Shannon will make sure she gets all the photos you want on your wedding ... Read more day. We had one photographer, Shannon as our photographer and let me tell you, girl can run around. Like Shannon's page says, she's like a ninja. That is accurate. Shannon is a amazing at what she does. She makes you feel comfortable and makes the experience fun. Shannon is the right pick for your photographer, I can promise you that. Thanks, Shannon!