Shannon Louise Weddings

Old Hickory, TN · View map · Visit website

About Shannon Louise Weddings

Shannon Louise Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Old Hickory, Tennessee, that services the Nashville, Murfreesboro, Gallatin, and Mt. Juliet areas. The owner and creative director, Shannon Louise Larkins, is a professional wedding planner and designer who is passionate about helping couples wedding day dreams become realities. Shannon will assist you in creating a memorable and seamless special day from beginning to end.

Shannon Louise Weddings is available to plan wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, which include destination weddings, civil unions, religious and cultural ceremonies, and military weddings. Shannon will analyze your budget prior to your special day, assist you with mapping out your guest list, refer you to preferred vendors in the Nashville area, and will write up a timeline so that your wedding day will go off without a hitch. She also provides day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

Other Services
As a designer, Shannon can also help you with your wedding decor and is able to create custom-designed accessories. If you need any alterations done on your wedding gown or bridesmaids dresses, Shannon can also take care of your alteration needs.

7 Reviews for Shannon Louise Weddings

7 Shannon Louise Weddings Reviews

D
Featured
Debra

Married on 08/12/2017

Shannon was amazing. I met her at the Pink Bridal Show in Nashville and I'm so happy I decided to use her as my day of coordinator. She did more than what I asked for and made the entire day go so ... Read more smooth. I didn't have to worry about any of my vendors not arriving and she put finishing touches on my decorations that made everything look beautiful. Communicating with her was simple and she always responded in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding festivities as she is simply the best.

W
Whitney

Married on 06/24/2017

Shannon did an outstanding job doing the day of coordinating services for our wedding. She worked her little booty off and could think on the fly when small issues arose. (Best of all... She is ... Read more affordable!!) Highly recommended!

User5497534

2+ years ago

Shannon has been a long-time friend of mine. Because of our friendship, I know her to be reliable, creative, and trustworthy. She designed my wedding garter, a silk and lace bridal robe, and assisted ... Read more my wedding coordinator the day of my wedding. She helped wherever was needed and worked her tail off at my wedding at Covey Rise in MJ, Tennessee. She is an amazing designer AND creator. How many designers do you personally KNOW who would assist you in designing your vision, picking out fabrics/decorations with you, and giving you as many fittings as you need? She does everything from drafting pictures to creating the final product! She is amazing!