Shannon McQueen Photography

Albany, CA · View map · Visit website

About Shannon McQueen Photography

I work with couples to creatively capture honest moments that tell your love story. I combine fine art training and a commitment to creating gush-worthy images to create a simple, joy-filled, and fun wedding day photography experience.

Whether you want photographs for your engagement, an intimate elopement, a small wedding day, or a blow-out bash, I am here to make sure the photography is part of the fun.

You can expect affordable and transparent pricing, clear communication, and an overall easy experience. Call, email, or text and lets talk weddings!

11 Reviews for Shannon McQueen Photography

11 Shannon McQueen Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Cynthia

Married on 09/02/2017

Hiring Shannon was the best decision we made of all our wedding decisions. It is so important to have great professional images of that once in a lifetime day. Shannon truly wanted this day to be ... Read more everything we wanted it to be. She did more listening than talking and when she did speak, it was practical guidance with our values in mind. She's the type of artist who will collaborate with you all the way. Her engagement session was really fun, she has a real skill in bringing natural poses out of a couple. She had taken the time to get to know us beforehand and knew exactly how to capture that which mattered to us. She instantly made us feel at ease about relying on her and we never doubted her commitment for a second. She gathered all the possible info do on the wedding day she was prepared. On the day of the wedding, she brought commanding energy and a genuine energy. She was just as excited as we were! She took charge of wedding photos, was direct and had no qualms about cutting through people and groups in order to get the shots we wanted. She got through all the bridal party shots quickly and got them to the party. She worked with us until we were satisfied. Very efficient use of time, excellent results as well. Her second photographer, Marcos was spectacular as well, doing whatever needed to be done, capturing groomsman and groom while bride was inside. I can't imagine not having two people working at that time. I would and will recommend her to anyone. We are so appreciative, thank you Shannon and Marcos for everything!

A
Alison Martin

Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing price! Amazing person

My fiancee and I had a really tight budget for our intimate SF wedding. Shannon shot our wedding for $2,000 and her work is comparable to photographers I looked at that charge between the $3-4,000 ... Read more range! I feel so lucky to have found a caring, lovely, fun, and talented artist that would work within our budget, especially in the bay area ;) My goal was to have a gorgeous wedding with a lower budget but I didn't want it to look like a low budget wedding. I spent a lot of time on small details and Shannon captured it all! Shannon is an absolute gem and the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process. I appreciated Shannon because her pricing was super transparent, she helped us create an organized shot list and timeline, and she was always communicative and organized. Again, I cannot say enough good things about Shannon-she is amazing!

A
Andy

Married on 12/09/2017

SHANNON IS THE BEST! Love that she charges an hourly rate so that we could customize exactly what we wanted. For us we didn't really want getting ready shots so we focused mostly on the ceremony and ... Read more then bridal and family portraits. We didn't need a hundred photos of dancing so she just stayed for an hour during the reception. We ended up having every image we could have wanted and more. You could not tell she was just there for five hours. We had getting ready shots, the ceremony, bridal portraits, family portraits, reception details and the first dance. We also decided to hire a second shooter for $150 per hour and were happy with that decision. We had so much fun working with Shannon and the results were GORGEOUS. Shannon was so natural, nothing felt forced or too posed. She was awesome at "finding the best light" and areas to take pictures. I am so glad that we made the investment to hire Shannon.