Shannon Roselius Photography

Fort Campbell, KY · View map · Visit website

About Shannon Roselius Photography

Hey there friend, congratulations on your engagement!

Shannon is a Wedding photographer serving joyful couples in Nashville, Tennessee. Beautiful wedding photography starts and ends with an experience that's just as unique as you! Shannon uses a mix of posed and documentary style approaches to capture your wedding day, so you can feel like the best version of yourselves while still preserving raw, genuine emotion. You'll be able to look back on your big day and relive every detail of the most romantic day of your lives!

Each wedding collection comes equipped with a complimentary engagement session, where you'll get a feel for how Shannon approaches posing and be a total PRO when your wedding day arrives. She will customize a timeline that suits your needs perfectly, so you can rest assured that everything from you invitations to family formals will be covered! You'll also have the option to add additional hours of coverage and even destination locations to your collection! Traveling is a blast, so if you're wanting your engagement session and/or wedding outside the Middle Tennessee area, you've found the right gal!

Again, congratulations on your engagement! Friend, you're getting married! :D

3 Reviews for Shannon Roselius Photography

3 Shannon Roselius Photography Reviews

Carrie
Featured
Carrie

Married on 09/22/2018

Shannon has been so amazing, fun, and so perfect to work with so far. Her images are dreamy and everything I’ve always wanted!

I was so worried about getting behind the camera. But Shannon made the experience so easy and made me feel beautiful! My fiancé and I love our images and can’t wait for her to shoot our wedding! Read more I was so worried about getting behind the camera. But Shannon made the experience so easy and made me feel beautiful! My fiancé and I love our images and can’t wait for her to shoot our wedding!!!!

A
Arienne

Married on 06/26/2019

Love love love Shannon !

Shannon is absolutely amazing! She made our session very fun and made all of us feel comfortable. She’s very professional and over all a genuine person! Love love love her and her work! Read more Shannon is absolutely amazing! She made our session very fun and made all of us feel comfortable. She’s very professional and over all a genuine person! Love love love her and her work!

K
Kayla

Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful photos and a fun experience

Shannon is such an amazing photographer. She really made my fiance and me feel special. We had a beautiful high end engagement session in historic downtown bisbee. We laughed ao much and everything ... Read more was just so natural. She really made it effortless. We will cherrish these photos forever!!!

Shannon Roselius Photography FAQ