Shar Mitchell Hair and Makeup

Draper, UT · View map · Visit website

About Shar Mitchell Hair and Makeup

Shar Mitchell Hair & Makeup is a beauty vendor in Holladay, Utah. Having more than 11 years of industry experience, this hair and makeup company is focused on creativity, quality and strong customer service. Shar Mitchell Hair and Makeup can be booked for in-salon or on-location work (for an extra charge); regardless, the owner aims to offer an unforgettable experience through using tailored techniques. Her motto is the Rumi quote “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do,” and it shows in her dedication to showing clients’ inner beauty.

Shar Mitchell Hair and Makeup looks forward to working with you and your wedding party. Services include:

• Blowouts

C
Featured
courtney

Married on 06/01/2016

Sharlene is incredible! For nearly ten years, she has taken care of my beauty essentials. She is always current with latest trends and truly has the midas touch for putting any type of look together. ... Read more Whether I have a wedding, photoshoot, or a night out with the girls, I leave feeling polished and lovely. I would recommend her services to anyone!

A
ANN TYLUTKI

Married on 03/16/2019

Great value and awesome results

Great job! I would recommend her to anyone needing service. Read more Great job! I would recommend her to anyone needing service.

M
Melissa

Married on 10/31/2018

Amazing!!!

Shar is awesome! She made me and my mom look perfect on my wedding day! She also did my sister's hair and it looked beautiful. She really listens to what you want, I would recommend her to everyone. Read more Shar is awesome! She made me and my mom look perfect on my wedding day! She also did my sister's hair and it looked beautiful. She really listens to what you want, I would recommend her to everyone.