Shar Mitchell Hair and Makeup

Draper, UT · View map · Visit website

About Shar Mitchell Hair and Makeup

Shar Mitchell Hair & Makeup is a beauty vendor in Holladay, Utah. Having more than 11 years of industry experience, this hair and makeup company is focused on creativity, quality and strong customer service. Shar Mitchell Hair and Makeup can be booked for in-salon or on-location work (for an extra charge); regardless, the owner aims to offer an unforgettable experience through using tailored techniques. Her motto is the Rumi quote “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do,” and it shows in her dedication to showing clients’ inner beauty.

Shar Mitchell Hair and Makeup looks forward to working with you and your wedding party. Services include:

• Blowouts

C
Featured
courtney

Married on 06/01/2016

Sharlene is incredible! For nearly ten years, she has taken care of my beauty essentials. She is always current with latest trends and truly has the midas touch for putting any type of look together. ... Read more Whether I have a wedding, photoshoot, or a night out with the girls, I leave feeling polished and lovely. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Catherine
Catherine

Getting married on 05/21/2020

Valued my time

The entire experience with Shar Mitchell was easy and quick, which is what I needed. I went in for my trial first where Shar was able to take what I described and create it with my hair. Then, on the ... Read more the day of the wedding she arrived on-time and ready to go! I emailed her a time schedule beforehand since I had a few women that had to work around other set up activities for the big day. Shar was very respectful of that timeline and even brought on another gal to help with the hair. Overall, Shar Mitchell was the hair and makeup artist for me. She got the job done quick and easy and the makeup lasted the entire night.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/08/2019

Great service, affordable, and fun to work with!

Sharlene did a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding and my bridal photos. She was very friendly and fun to work with. She was flexible when scheduling and was very accommodating! Read more Sharlene did a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding and my bridal photos. She was very friendly and fun to work with. She was flexible when scheduling and was very accommodating!