Sharon Elizabeth's

Berlin, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Sharon Elizabeth's

Sharon Elizabeth’s Floral Designs LLC is a designer floral boutique in Berlin, Connecticut. This unique florist offers local, seasonal flowers designed in beautiful, classic arrangements. They offer the highest standard of quality service, and provide attention to every detail you request for your wedding day. Whether you’re planning a small elopement or a grand event, Sharon Elizabeth’s Floral Designs will help you make in the event of a lifetime.

Sharon Elizabeth’s Floral Designs offers fully custom wedding packages suited to all wedding types. Before you commit, they will offer a complimentary in-store consultation to help you get a better idea of the services offered and what possibilities are available for your wedding. In addition to Sharon Elizabeth’s Floral Designs LLC being a wedding-focused florist, they are a green company. Some of Sharon Elizabeth’s commitment to eco-friendly business operations include:

• Using locally grown or Veriflora-Certified flowers whenever possible
  • Using clean-burning propane gas in building
  • Energy-efficient CFL or LED lighting, which has lowered energy consumption by 20%
  • All lighting is motion-activated or timed to further reduce energy consumption
  • Nearly 100% of cardboard, bottles, and cans are recycled
  • On-location flowers are watered by a rainwater barrel system

Other Services
In addition to floral designs, Sharon Elizabeth’s offers wedding decor rentals. They provide an expansive, ever-updating inventory of rustic, vintage, classic, and other themed items. Some rental items include:

• Table linens and chair covers
  • Chuppahs
  • Silver table candelabras and pedestal risers
  • Crystal pedestals

Featured
Jessica

Getting married on 09/06/2019

Great Consultation Experience

We met Sharon this weekend at our consultation and she was amazing. I had only been to one florist and when told them my budget, felt like I got shut down fast. Sharon was great in making sure to work ... Read more within our budget and was very easy going, as well as making us feel ok about the budget we had. I would recommend any bride looking for a florist to go check her out!! Her work is phenomenal and so is her shop!!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 06/09/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers Ever!

It’s not surprise that Sharon Elizabeth's is one of the best in the business. From the day I stepped in her shop I knew there was nothing to worry about. It was such a lovely shop and she had such ... Read more beautiful displays. Her display at the CT Wedding Expo was what got me to make an appointment with her, along with the fact she was highly recommended by my venue. My only wish was that I had a bigger budget. Flowers were so important to me, because I love them so much but can't have them at home. She made sure they were absolutely perfect. They were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. She even put glitter on mine and the bridesmaid’s bouquets to make them sparkle like our dresses. When I got to the bridal suite and saw my flowers in the boxes waiting for me I literally gasped from excitement and joy, and almost cried tears of joy. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it a reality. I am so thankful to have been able to work with such a talented and experienced florist. Also a huge shout out to the shop manager Carrie. She was beyond fantastic and was so responsive and attentive to every phone call and question I had. I was on the fence about having my bouquet preserved but it was so beautiful I had too. I am so happy I will be able to cherish it forever. Thank you Sharon for adding even more beauty to my special day! Love, Nicole Archambault

A
Arielle

Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Flowers for my Wedding

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for Sharon Elizabeth’s and the experience I had. They blew away my expectations for my wedding. The flowers were absolutely stunning and Sharon nailed the colors ... Read more that I wanted. She also paid attention to every single detail and made the process so seamless. I would highly, highly recommend!