Sharon Koscielniak Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Sharon Koscielniak Photography

I have been a wedding/portrait photographer for many years. I am fully experienced in both traditional and photojournalistic styles.
I offer wedding, portraits, and senior photos to the Pittsburgh area. All work is done on location to allow for a more creative feel to
the images. The current trend is for the more photojournalistic style in which photo's aren't posed and are emotional.
I can offer you a mix of both. Whichever style you prefer for your special day, I will make your memories last a lifetime.

Thanks for coming.

Enjoy your visit!

2 Reviews for Sharon Koscielniak Photography

2 Sharon Koscielniak Photography Reviews

Erin & Ryan
Erin & Ryan

Married on 08/30/2008

Sharon was amazing! She is very, very friendly and incredibly nice. She does gorgeous work and is a great photographer. She made sure that every photo that we wanted was taken plus tons more. She ... Read more used black and white, sepia, color-spotting as well as other filters that were amazing. She is very creative! She took tons of photos, I believe it was almost a thousand photos. Also she took multiple shots of some photos in case somebody wasn’t looking or something. Which was awesome! She interacted with all of the guests and everyone complemented on her at the wedding. She would ask the bridal party and the parents if there were any special shots that they wanted. Which made such an impact with everyone because she made sure every possible shot was taken. She combined photo-journalist as well as the candid photos! We got the copyright release and she gave us all the photos on discs for a very reasonable price. We also got a coffee table album from her for a very reasonable price. Overall we loved Sharon and her amazing work! We highly recommend her!!!

D
Dara

Married on 03/15/2008

Sharon did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! We also had her take engagement pictures, and we were so happy with everything. She is very responsive and timely in providing the photographs. ... Read more She also has a wide range of packages to fit with your budget. We definitely recommend her services to anyone getting married!

Sharon Koscielniak Photography FAQ