Sharpe Wedding Photography

Roseville, CA · View map

About Sharpe Wedding Photography

We are a professional photography company specializing in weddings, celebrations and once-in-a-lifetime events. We're known for our playful and unique style that blends with our creative vision, talent and skill to tell a story that lasts a lifetime, from the big picture to the smallest details.

We love photographing weddings! Trust Sharpe Weddings to capture your Big Day - from the formal poses to the candids and everything in between

4 Reviews for Sharpe Wedding Photography

4 Sharpe Wedding Photography Reviews

L
Lindsey

Married on 06/03/2017

Jeff and Rex were such professionals. They were great to work with. They came in with ideas of their own, as well as incorporating my ideas and different props we wanted to use. I was very happy to ... Read more have such a knowledgeable and attentive team for our engagement pictures and our wedding day!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/06/2015

Jeff was so helpful and great for my wedding. He is so easy to work with and he is so kind. I would recommend him to anyone! Read more Jeff was so helpful and great for my wedding. He is so easy to work with and he is so kind. I would recommend him to anyone!

B
Ben

Married on 10/04/2014

My bride and I chose Jeff and Rex from Sharpe photography to photograph our engagement and our wedding photos. These guys are hands down best in the business. Jeff is extremely professional and knows ... Read more exactly what looks great. He really takes all stress out of your hands and will make sure to capture all of the amazing moments of your day. The fact that you get 2 photographers is just an awesome experience and they capture all angles of your day. Not only did the photos they took look amazing, at the table where the bride and I sat Jeff had setup his laptop with the photos of our day that he had already taken. It was like a sneak peak of your day and it was just an awesome detailed touch that I would never expect from a photographer. Like I said if you want your day to be perfect, you cannot go wrong with these guys. That's just from the grooms perspective, now from the bride. Hi, this is the bride! Our wedding was our physical form of perfection. The only way to preserve this perfection is through photographs. Let me just say, Jeff and Rex captured this for us. We were blown away by their professionalism and knowledge in on how to place us to capture the best shots. Multiple people in our wedding party commented on how awesome our photographers were. It was very evident that they truly cared about our wedding and wanted to do everything to make it even better. Jeff would even fan out my dress to cool me down because it was a warm day. That's definately not in his job description, but it just showed how much they cared. And don't even get me started on the sneak preview of our photos. That was unbelievable to already view what just happened. I really hope you read our review and choose them as your photographers. You will be truly happy with the experience they provide.