Sharyn Peavey Photography

New Gloucester, ME · View map · Visit website

About Sharyn Peavey Photography

Sharyn Peavey Photography is a wedding photographer located in New Gloucester, Maine, who serves the surrounding Freeport and Portland regions, and is willing to travel. Sharyn Peavey would love to use the more than two decades of her professional experience to skillfully capture your wedding day in all its glory.

Sharyn Peavey Photography uses contemporary, natural, and photojournalism photographic styles to shoot every beautiful, loving moment. Sharyn offers additional hours, high-resolution images, liability insurance, a second shooter, and slideshow services. She would also be more than happy to go with couples to multiple locations and works only one event per day upon request. Sharyn Peavey Photography may also shoot couples’ boudoir and engagement shoots and wedding portraits. Sharyn offers the following photography items:

• Albums

Laura
Featured
Laura

Married on 08/26/2017

Sharyn is amazing and held the day together!

Even more than a year after our wedding, I am still grateful for the work of Sharyn and her assistant Laura on our special day. Sharyn was so easy to communicate with, she was prompt and professional ... Read more leading up to the wedding. She was open to feedback and suggestions when needed and the day of the wedding, Sharyn was the glue to our day. A few moments I was a little overwhelmed and Sharyn was quick to check in and make sure I was okay. She truly was the calm presence capturing every moment so naturally. Sharyn's photography skills are incredible and she basically rolled around in the grass to get the perfect shots! I would highly recommend Sharyn for your wedding day - her contributions will last a lifetime!

M
Meagan Varian

Married on 09/01/2018

The Highest Praise for Sharyn Peavey Photography

I cannot recommend Sharyn Peavey enough as a wedding photographer. My husband and I are both notoriously camera shy, so selecting a photographer who would be able to capture the event without making ... Read more either of us uncomfortable was a high priority. We were drawn to Sharyn’s work by its candid, relaxed elegance and her tasteful eye for the unique and spontaneous. Upon meeting her, it became clear that her art is a perfect extension of her personality. Working with Sharyn throughout the pre-wedding process was like chatting and brainstorming with an old friend (albeit a friend with great professionalism and brilliant ideas). She and her wonderful assistant interacted seamlessly with the wedding party and brought a sense of fun and calm to hectic day. Her suggestions for shots were spot-on and often had an impressive improvisational quality. Above all, what I appreciate most about Sharyn, aside from her stunning work, is that she truly listens to her client(s). Through a mixture of experience and intuition, she has the ability to fully grasp the one’s personal style and meld it with her own knowledge and inspiration. The result, for us, was a beautiful encapsulation of the day that felt absolutely authentic to our vision. I can say without hesitation that choosing Sharyn Peavey as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.

Vanessa
Vanessa Webber

Married on 09/03/2016

Lifetime of perfect memories

It was not even a question of who, it was a question of hoping she was available for our day. Thankfully she was! Sharyn is not only professional, but creative and gives every inch of her energy to ... Read more making sure she has photos you want and some that you didn't know you wanted. The biggest problem is narrowing down the choices. Sharyn makes you feel completely at ease, and blends into the days events to make sure that candid shots and posed are all done efficiently and professionally. She responded quickly whenever I had questions or concerns about how things would go. If you want amazing photos and prints to remember your day--this is the photographer to use.