Shaun Malik Photography

Richmond, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Shaun Malik Photography

Welcome! I am an award winning photojournalistic wedding photographer with a client-centric philosophy. I tell captivating wedding day stories that turn small meaningful moments into powerful memories that will last a lifetime and I furiously love what I do.

I have studios in Richmond, Virginia and Denver, Colorado and my team and I shoot weddings all over the United States each year. I would love to learn more about you and how I can help tell your wedding day story!

The wedding day is my favorite endeavor. It's an amazing day filled with so many emotions and part of my role is to make sure you have time to enjoy it and take it all in. There's so much going on throughout the day and it's easy to get caught up in all the small details or to feel like you're on a tight timeline that takes you from one thing to the next. My job is to partner with you and advocate for you and do what I can to relieve stress. I'll help you to pause, look up, take it all in, and make your own memories.

While Shaun and his team are based in Richmond, they also have a studio in Denver, Coloado and offer a variety of services and products to meet your every need. A few of Shaun Malik Photography’s services include:

• Full Wedding Day Coverage

Featured
Lauren W

Married on 09/23/2018

Simply Amazing!

We are so so so glad we found Shaun! Working with him from start to finish was such a delight! He partnered with us and advocated for us and he played a key role in the overall success of our big day. ... Read more He felt like a member of the family and our friends and family loved working with him and having him around. We all feel like he did such a wonderful job of maintaining the delicate balance between keeping us on track with the timeline without making us feel rushed or overwhelmed. We absolutely adore the photos he captured for us! We highly recommend Shaun Malik as your wedding photographer! You will love him!

M
Madeline Smart

Married on 02/17/2019

Perfect. Highly Recommend

Highly recommend. Shawn was very detailed and professional. I cannot stress enough how important a professional photographer is for your wedding. Now that mine is over, all I have is the pictures and ... Read more I thank god that I hired Shawn because my photos are so beautiful. I seriously just look at them over and over. They are absolutely timeless. This is a high price item for your wedding but it is the most important! The wedding day went great. Shawn and his crew were impeccable. Cut costs on anything else, not this. Wedding photos are forever and are worth every penny.

E
Emily

Married on 01/05/2019

World's Best Photographer

I don't even know where to start with Shaun. He is not only the most AMAZING photographer in the world, but he is also the most perfect person that I have ever had the chance to work with. From the ... Read more time that I reached out to him until now he has been a joy throughout the entire wedding experience. He has helped us with venue issues, timeline changes, family dynamics, and just our overall crazy wedding. I really have no words to describe how amazing he or his work is. On top of being a PHENOMENAL person, he is the best photographer that I have had the pleasure to encounter. His shots of my fiancé and I really show the love and quirkiness of our relationship. I am SO happy that I was fortunate enough to happen upon Shaun, because my wedding day would not be complete without him. He makes me feel beautiful, my fiance feel like a stud, and our photos feel like they came out of the storybook romance every dreams of. I will always and forever recommend Shaun Malik Photography to anyone and everyone whom asks. Thank you Shaun for helping us have a perfect day. He is truly a part of our family now.