Shay Lynne Weddings

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About Shay Lynne Weddings

Shay Lynne Weddings is a Planning & Design company based in Coastal Virginia. Our passion and mission is to make sure that your wedding day is everything that you've dreamed it to be! We are focused on ensuring that you feel as relaxed and pampered as possible throughout this entire planning process. We absolutely love the idea of love and we are firm believers that Marriage is worth fighting for.

SLW is here to help you plan a back yard wedding, an elaborate soiree, a glamorous ballroom wedding and everything in between! With the large staff that POC comes with, you are guaranteed that no details, big or small, will be spared our scrutiny. With over 100 weddings under our belt, we can ensure nothing but success on your special day! We so look forward to hearing from you!

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

To contact Shay Lynne Weddings, please call Shay at 757-262-7820 or email her at

shaylynneweddings@gmail.com

47 Reviews for Shay Lynne Weddings

47 Shay Lynne Weddings Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 10/08/2016

Shay was wonderful! Honestly, she helped me have a flawless wedding where everyone had fun and every detail was taken care of. For me, I could not have done my wedding without her. Read more Shay was wonderful! Honestly, she helped me have a flawless wedding where everyone had fun and every detail was taken care of. For me, I could not have done my wedding without her.

K
Kris

Married on 09/17/2016

We hired Shay after my son and his fiancé had made some decisions about their wedding (which was to be at our second home, so sort of a destination). Shay came onboard and supported their decisions, ... Read more helped them make all the final selections that made the event absolutely perfect and she was there to make sure that everything came together seamlessly. We were in awe of the way she organized the rehearsal and she was just getting going . . . everything was perfect and she made sure that all vendors did their part. I could not recommend anyone more!

D
Deirdre

Married on 06/11/2016

Shay was amazing from the beginning. From our first conversation, I had a great feeling from her that she was going to really help make my vision and reality and make sure our wedding day ran ... Read more smoothly. She was always responsive to emails (even the crazy one off emails I sent daily leading up to our wedding!) and helped me with selecting good quality vendors with reasonable prices. She coordinated with my other vendors ahead of time and make sure the day went off without a hitch! I don't think our wedding would have been as amazing as it was without her hard work, support, and dedication and I am sad to let her go as our wedding planner, but happy to have gained an amazing friend through the process. She is truly someone who has your back 100% and makes you feel like she is listening and taking in what you are saying. I cannot say enough wonderful things....so if you are looking, stop here because you have found the best person for the job! Thank you again Shay!