SHE Luxe Weddings & Design

Kittery, ME · View map · Visit website

About SHE Luxe Weddings & Design

SHE Luxe Weddings is a fine events planning & design company located in Kittery, Maine. We work with couples who are looking to host an exquisite event in Maine or Northern New England. We are experts in private estate weddings and unique property event production and design.

Our professional & detailed approach, together with a understated yet high end design process has helped us attract some of the finest weddings in Maine and throughout New England. We focus on creating the perfect balance of entertainment, fine food selection, professional lighting, mood and vibe creation, approachable design, and ambiance.

Our weddings have graced the pages of Brides Magazine and The Knot, as well as other leading names in the wedding industry.

44 Reviews for SHE Luxe Weddings & Design

44 SHE Luxe Weddings & Design Reviews

H
Featured
Hilary

Married on 07/13/2018

I interviewed about a dozen wedding design and planning groups when planning our New England wedding from overseas. After my first call with Heidi, I knew the SHE team was the one for us. Heidi made ... Read more me feel simultaneously at ease with the process and details and even more excited than I already was for our wedding. And that was just on the first call! Over the following months Heidi and her team meticulously collected our vision and disparate requests and wove them all together into a cohesive, beautiful day that captured exactly what we had in mind and more. The expertise and organization of the SHE team really came through on the day of - I knew there were a million little details being actioned out but I was blissfully unaware and able to simply enjoy being a bride and taking it all in. Heidi and her team managed everything seamlessly and I literally felt no stress at all knowing that the SHE team had it all under control. Heidi and her team are the best!

Jess
Jessica

Married on 10/28/2017

Words cannot express how thankful and appreciative we are of Heidi and the incredible SHE Luxe team! My husband and I live in California, but when we got engaged, we knew we wanted to have an autumn ... Read more wedding in Maine. After booking our venue in Kennebunkport, and trying to plan things on our own, we knew we needed help. We interviewed about a handful of planners, but after one conversation with Heidi, we knew she was the planner for us. Her positive personality, vision and collaborative nature was a dream to work with. With only 4 months to plan our big day, she got straight to work, helped us prioritize what we needed most, and made time for us continuously throughout the process. With only two weeks left to the wedding, we asked her to help us find a live event painter and since it was Halloween weekend, we wanted to do something fun for our guests. My husband thought it would be great to hire dancers dressed as zombies to dance to Michael Jackson's "Thriller." These were definitely long shot requests to ask of Heidi, BUT SHE PULLED IT OFF!! Not only was she able to find a live event painter (which was a HUGE hit at the wedding), but she also found a dance troupe that was traveling through Maine. They stopped by our wedding, we completely shocked our guests and they stayed for a couple of songs. It was incredible! People are still talking about everything. Heidi is a true visionary and understood the look, vibe and feeling we were going for. Not only did she pull it off, but she exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you, Heidi and SHE Luxe!

A
Allison

Married on 10/14/2017

Heidi and the SHE Luxe team are incredible. I knew we were a match from the very first conversation. Heidi went out of her way to get to know us in order to understand and further develop our vision ... Read more for a perfect wedding. Even though I sent what feels like 1000 emails, Heidi always responded promptly and never missed any details. She is a fabulous communicator to the point of notifying us when she was going to be away so we would not stress if we didn’t hear from her immediately. She and her team are extremely creative. The design book they produce helps your wedding come to life months before your wedding day and makes the planning process hands on and fun. Heidi connected us with incredible vendors who clearly admire and respect the SHE Luxe team. I never imagined planning our wedding from a different state would be so much fun and stress free. We are forever grateful for Heidi and her team for helping us plan and design the wedding of our dreams. Xox, The Poirier’s