SHE Luxe Weddings & Design

Kittery, ME · View map · Visit website

About SHE Luxe Weddings & Design

SHE Luxe Weddings is a fine events planning & design company located in Kittery, Maine. We work with couples who are looking to host an exquisite event in Maine or Northern New England. We are experts in private estate weddings and unique property event production and design.

Our professional & detailed approach, together with a understated yet high end design process has helped us attract some of the finest weddings in Maine and throughout New England. We focus on creating the perfect balance of entertainment, fine food selection, professional lighting, mood and vibe creation, approachable design, and ambiance.

Our weddings have graced the pages of Brides Magazine and The Knot, as well as other leading names in the wedding industry. Please contact us directly on our website and fill out our inquiry form. Thank you.

46 Reviews for SHE Luxe Weddings & Design

46 SHE Luxe Weddings & Design Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily

Married on 06/22/2019

A must for your dream Maine wedding!

My fiance Scott and I looked at planning our wedding in two very different ways: For me, it was a day that I had been envisioning and dreaming about for my whole life, complete with many details that ... Read more I knew I wanted. For him, all he asked was that our dogs be involved and that there be late night chicken fingers. Heidi, Julieann, and their team delivered on both fronts. The SheLuxe crew had creativity, professionalism, and smiles throughout the whole process and I can’t imagine doing it without them - I only wish we could do it all over again! They worked with me to create my vision of a dream wedding day into something visually extraordinary, but were also there to work through the intricacies of producing an event at a private home, as well as some day-of challenges like a wardrobe malfunction and a surprise mid-June hail storm. I loved working with them on the design and details throughout the planning process, but when the day itself came along, I didn’t have to worry about a thing, as their team was there to take care of every detail. I would highly recommend SheLuxe to anyone needing help to plan, design, and execute their dream wedding.

Joanna
Joanna

Married on 05/25/2019

Well worth the investment!

Heidi and her team were amazing, professional, and extremely responsive. My husband and I both have very busy day jobs and we were so lucky to have Heidi guide us through every step of the process. ... Read more Their vision for our wedding came to life and we were thrilled! Thank you Heidi and team!!!

Jess
Jessica

Married on 10/28/2017

Words cannot express how thankful and appreciative we are of Heidi and the incredible SHE Luxe team! My husband and I live in California, but when we got engaged, we knew we wanted to have an autumn ... Read more wedding in Maine. After booking our venue in Kennebunkport, and trying to plan things on our own, we knew we needed help. We interviewed about a handful of planners, but after one conversation with Heidi, we knew she was the planner for us. Her positive personality, vision and collaborative nature was a dream to work with. With only 4 months to plan our big day, she got straight to work, helped us prioritize what we needed most, and made time for us continuously throughout the process. With only two weeks left to the wedding, we asked her to help us find a live event painter and since it was Halloween weekend, we wanted to do something fun for our guests. My husband thought it would be great to hire dancers dressed as zombies to dance to Michael Jackson's "Thriller." These were definitely long shot requests to ask of Heidi, BUT SHE PULLED IT OFF!! Not only was she able to find a live event painter (which was a HUGE hit at the wedding), but she also found a dance troupe that was traveling through Maine. They stopped by our wedding, we completely shocked our guests and they stayed for a couple of songs. It was incredible! People are still talking about everything. Heidi is a true visionary and understood the look, vibe and feeling we were going for. Not only did she pull it off, but she exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you, Heidi and SHE Luxe!