She Said Yes! Event Planning

Hammonton, NJ · View map

About She Said Yes! Event Planning

With both passion & education for the Event Planning field, it is a fun and rewarding opportunity for me to be able to help find both brides & grooms different elements or ideas that will help make their special day perfect! In today's society, people either way too busy to plan a wedding or simply don't know where to start. I will be able to help with planning during this very special time in your lives! Why worry about the minor details (or large ones you may have overlooked) when I could do it for you?! By visiting my page, I will supply numerous tips, ideas, and articles about different weddings that can always be used or customized to your liking. And, since not everyone is getting married, I also love to plan other events like babyshowers, Sweet 16's, and birthday's! If there are ever any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me! :)

2 Reviews for She Said Yes! Event Planning

2 She Said Yes! Event Planning Reviews

User3733832

Event date: 12/08/2013

She Said Yes did a fantastic job, I could not be happier. They took care of all the details so I could enjoy the day. Read more She Said Yes did a fantastic job, I could not be happier. They took care of all the details so I could enjoy the day.

O
Olivia

Event date: 10/19/2013

Toni was amazing! She was prepared, organized and very reassuring. Her favors and banner were so creative! The activities she planned for the kids were a huge hit! Read more Toni was amazing! She was prepared, organized and very reassuring. Her favors and banner were so creative! The activities she planned for the kids were a huge hit!

She Said Yes! Event Planning FAQ