She Said Yes Wedding Video

Grand Forks, ND · View map

About She Said Yes Wedding Video

I'm Robert and I LOVE helping tell stories. The satisfaction of finding *just* the right song to bring out the emotions of a given moment in someone's wedding highlights, and the reactions of the people whose story I'm helping tell, is, to me, priceless.

Since 2010 I've filmed over 80 weddings. The combination of family, friends, special moments, and pure emotion make them ideal for me.

I believe in providing couples with both highlights and a video of their entire ceremony (and speeches, and 1st dance). This gives you the option to watch or not watch what is important to you, rather than me deciding for you.

Its also important to me, and hopefully you, that you actually hear the day. That's why all my videos feature the wedding vows, easily heard. I also use large zoom lenses so I don't have to crowd you through out the day.

6 Reviews for She Said Yes Wedding Video

6 She Said Yes Wedding Video Reviews

M
Merissa

Married on 09/23/2017

If I could recommend one thing to every couple getting married, it's HIRE A VIDEOGRAPHER, more specifically, HIRE ROBERT! He was a blast to have along for our wedding day and captured our big day so ... Read more perfectly, there is no way to describe how much I appreciate what he has put together for us.

M
miko

Married on 09/02/2017

Robert exceeded our expectations, the video and all the footage he was able to put together for us is something we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you so much Robert! Read more Robert exceeded our expectations, the video and all the footage he was able to put together for us is something we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you so much Robert!

B
Brooke

Married on 07/22/2017

After watching Robert shoot a few different weddings of friends I knew I wanted him at our wedding! He is so creative and works incredibly hard (even if it's extremely hot outside... ) the sneak peak ... Read more was beautiful and I can't wait to see the final products!! I would highly recommend him to ANYONE! Thank you for everything ??