Sheila Nolt Photography

Tryon, NC · View map

About Sheila Nolt Photography

Destination wedding photographer for the couple that wants out-of-the-ordinary photos. We deliver unique and artistic wedding photos, for the couple who wants their story told in the truest way possible. We provide an experience as well as a quality product, focusing on each couple's unique story. We travel worldwide.

2 Reviews for Sheila Nolt Photography

2 Sheila Nolt Photography Reviews

User5181176

2+ years ago

It was an easy decision for us, because of a few reasons. One, from her portfolio we could see that her eye and aesthetics were precisely what we had in mind. Two, her prices were very reasonable. And ... Read more three, we felt so comfortable with her the moment we met. Her work speaks for itself, but what is truly remarkable about her is her ability to take your ideas and completely turn it into something beyond your own expectations. She's also just a cool, down to earth person that's perfectly comfortable being a part of a stranger's most important day. I wholehearted would recommend her.

E
Emily

Married on 06/07/2014

Let me make it clear that my husband and I are not picture people--we don't love being in front of a camera, and I downright avoid it. But, getting married means pictures are necessary, and we wanted ... Read more to look back and enjoy them. We picked Sheila after meeting with another photographer that had great advertising, but didn't click in person. Immediately there was relief meeting her, laid back, sweet, and down to Earth. Our first session was engagement photos, were we both felt awkward and foolish. She led us through some sappy poses, but showed us how great we looked following her instructions, and soon we were naturals and had a great time. I had bridal portraits later, and even though I'm not photogenic, they are the best pictures of me I've ever seen. Our wedding was also captured beautifully. Not only did she and her partners take TONS of pictures, but they ensured that each family member was photographed with us and no one was left out. When we had ideas for photo ops during the reception, all were made to happen without any attitude (even when it was dark out). I can't express enough how pleased we are with our collection of engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. It's fabulous to want to show them off, not just flip by ones with me in them. She knows how to bring out the best in awkward people, for sure. Thank you, Sheila!

Sheila Nolt Photography FAQ