Shelby Chari Photography

Springfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Shelby Chari Photography

Shelby Chari is a wedding and boudoir photographer based in Springfield, Massachusetts. Her photography dabbles between bright colors and filmy black and whites, a good combination of photojournalism and artistic portraiture. Shelby is an engaging person who loves meeting new people and hearing their stories. Her comfort and ease behind the camera help guide even the most timid in front of the camera.

Experience

Shelby has been photographing weddings since the summer of 2010. Her business started in Indiana, but has now made its way to New England. She is willing to travel worldwide for photography sessions.

Shelby offers many types of photo sessions. These include engagement photos, couple and family photos, boudoir photos, as well as your wedding day photos. She wants to shine light on the beauty of real life. Wedding packages start at five hours of photography on your big day. Small weddings and elopements may qualify for hourly packages. Some packages include an engagement session and the digital files on a flash drive.

13 Reviews for Shelby Chari Photography

13 Shelby Chari Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 09/23/2017

Shelby was amazing to work with. She met with me before the wedding and got us all organized and came with ideas for unique photo's I hadn't even considered taking. Everyone who has seen our pictures ... Read more has been blown away by how awesome they turned out!

Lora
Lora

Married on 12/31/2018

The best!!!

Honestly I don't even need to write a review for Shelby's work... The photos speak for themselves. However, it was the absolutely BEST working with her. Trust me, I did my research. She was the 50th, ... Read more yes 50th, wedding photographer I reached out to and I think that speaks enough about her! Not only did we hit it off right away, but I feel like I have found a forever friend in her. The pictures, the experience, the extras she gave us after the wedding? It was all perfect. Even today, more than 6 months after the wedding, I need her help with touching up a photo or editing a little something here or there, she is 100% willing to help. If you have the chance to work with her, I HIGHLY suggest it. You will be very happy with the end results!

D
Danielle

Married on 10/07/2017

Looking at Shelby’s work alone grants her more than 5 stars. She is incredibly professional and a master of her art. For our wedding she was very easy to get ahold of whenever needed, she showed up to ... Read more the venue the night before during rehearsal to scope it out and make a game plan for the following day, and the entire bridal party had so much fun with her! Only 3 days after the wedding, we had an album full of teaser photos from her! I can’t speak highly enough of her. Thank you so much Shelby!