Shelby Quist Mousley Photography

Grass Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Shelby Quist Mousley Photography

About Me

Hello! My name is Shelby Mousley! I am a wedding photographer and all around creative! I am based out of NorCal in the Auburn area.

I received my Bachelors in Photography and if I’m not behind the camera taking your beautiful photos you can probably find me spending way too much time at Target or binge watching The Office or Parks & Rec! I’m not only passionate about yard sale shopping and Eggo Waffles but I’m also passionate about YOU! I want to make you feel beautiful and so happy.

Wedding photos are SO important, the cake will be eaten and the guests will leave, but your photos will always be there to remind you of the best day of your life. I have been doing weddings for a while now and I know how to make your big day amazing!

I am first and foremost a wedding photographer BUT I love all types of shoots! And I do alot of everything. Check out my site and take a look at it all.

10 Reviews for Shelby Quist Mousley Photography

10 Shelby Quist Mousley Photography Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/01/2019

No Regrets Choosing Shelby!

Shelby provided us with the most beautiful wedding photos. She knows what she's doing and she makes you feel comfortable taking photos. She has a calm demeanor which is helpful when you're running ... Read more around on your wedding day. She doesn't just provide you with hundreds of unedited photos; she provided us with over 500 beautifully edited photos and she captures every angle of your special day. I would 100% recommend Shelby; she does amazing work and she is fairly priced. Thanks, Shelby!

T
Tiffany

Married on 04/20/2019

Shelby is amazing!

Shelby shot our engagement and wedding photos, and we're so glad we picked her! She's super easy to communicate with and is very responsive, which is helpful during the stressful wedding planning ... Read more process. During the engagement shoot, we felt like we were able to get to know her, and although we felt a little awkward posing in front of the camera initially, Shelby made us feel way more comfortable. For the wedding gallery, we got a good mix of posed shots and candids, and Shelby documented the day beautifully. She's also really quick with turnaround, and we received our engagement photos and wedding gallery sample within a week, and the full wedding gallery at 1 month. Thank you Shelby for helping us capture precious memories! We would recommend her without reservation!

alyssa
alyssa

Married on 04/05/2019

Stubborn sweetheart

Shelby shot my wedding last friday and let me just say- she's absolutely amazing to work with considering how terribly vague I was as a bride. I was a hot mess running around all day and like thirty ... Read more minutes late to my own wedding- totally forgot to give her an actual shot list or timeline on anything and she still made it work. Since I was already pretty late I tried to skip out on some pictures which she thankfully did not let happen! In hindsight I'd be so much more upset if I'd missed out on those pictures with my bridesmaids just to make it downstairs and couple minutes sooner. Also she's practically invisible and I barely noticed her throughout the event- even my husband is wondering how she got some of the shots she did. I've only gotten my sneak peek so far but I'm already in love and can't wait to see the rest!