Hired? Booked

Shelby Theisner Makeup

Haslet, TX · View map · Visit website

About Shelby Theisner Makeup

Shelby Theisner Makeup is a makeup artist based in Haslet, Texas. Shelby, who is also a nurse, specializes in special event makeup, and uses her creativity to enhance the natural beauty of her clients. Her goal is to provide makeup services that will make her clients feel gorgeous and confident on their big day. She has been part of the Fort Worth wedding industry since 2015, working with brides throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Grapevine.

Shelby Theisner Makeup offers on-site makeup services for weddings, bridal shoots, engagements, boudoir shoots, proms, banquets, parties, graduations, photo shoots, and other special events. The makeup artist can accommodate a maximum group size of eight people at a time. She does makeup trials to define the best look before the event. Her makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

V
Featured
Veronica

Married on 06/03/2017

Shelby Theisner did an amazing job on my makeup for my big day! She took the look I described to her and made it happened. I loved how I looked. The pictures came out amazing! Thank you for making me ... Read more feel gorgeous.

C
Catherine

Married on 10/21/2018

Shelby did a wonderful job doing my makeup for engagement pictures! Read more Shelby did a wonderful job doing my makeup for engagement pictures!!

L
Leah

Married on 08/18/2018

Shelby did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Shelby is professional and easy to work with. She listened to my ideas while providing valuable input to make ... Read more my hair and makeup perfect for my big day. I would definitely recommend Shelby!