Shelby Theisner Makeup

Haslet, TX · View map · Visit website

About Shelby Theisner Makeup

Shelby Theisner Makeup is a makeup artist and certified sanitation specialist based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Shelby, who is also a nurse, specializes in special event makeup, and uses her creativity to enhance the natural beauty of her clients. Her goal is to provide makeup services that will make her clients feel gorgeous and confident on their big day. She has been part of the Fort Worth wedding industry since 2015, working with brides throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Grapevine.

Shelby Theisner Makeup offers on-site makeup services for weddings, bridal shoots, engagements, boudoir shoots, proms, banquets, parties, graduations, photo shoots, and other special events. The makeup artist can accommodate a maximum group size of eight people at a time. She does makeup trials to define the best look before the event. Her makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

L
Featured
Leslie Clampitt

Married on 05/26/2019

Professional, flexible, talented, and so sweet!

Shelby made my hair/makeup perfect for my big day! She includes a consultation in her package which was perfect because I ended up changing my hair and makeup choice some for wedding look. I literally ... Read more literally showed her a picture of the hair style i wanted, and she nailed it! I wanted more natural makeup, and everyone said I looked like myself but just glowing with makeup that showed off my best attributes like my eyes! We kept adding people to our lineup, and she just went along with it and never lost her chill vibe which is needed on a stressful wedding morning! Check out her Instagram for many of her makeup and hair looks! You can't go wrong with Shelby though! From skills to demeanor, she is who you want by you during wedding prep!

H
Hannah Detweiler

Married on 05/25/2019

Shelby was awesome!

Shelby was wonderful to work with! She was flexible even when I changed my mind between trial and wedding day. She was also helpful making suggestions of what would work well for me and the style I ... Read more was going for.

H
Hope Baker

Married on 05/11/2019

An Artist of Beauty For All Brides!

Shelby was absolutely brilliant. Her kindness and professionalism made the experience so much more pleasing.. Even when I changed my mind on what I wanted for my hair at the last minute, she ... Read more accommodated! She does wonderful work and made me feel ready for the big day!