Shell Creek Photography

Schuyler, NE · View map

About Shell Creek Photography

Shell Creek Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Schuyler, Nebraska. The lead photographer, Malachi, loves to capture the candid and authentic moments. His easy-going personality blends well with couples, and his photography style tends to be artistic and warm, reflecting aspects of nature. Willing to travel for romantic and adventurous weddings, Shell Creek Photography will document your love story wherever it unfolds.

Shell Creek Photography offers high-resolution images of engagements and weddings. Knowing the importance of the wedding day, the photographer works with couples to ensure everything goes smoothly. Couples may choose between three collections to capture their wedding day: Simple, Classic and Premiere. Every wedding collection includes edited digital images, online gallery, print release and a complimentary engagement session. Shell Creek Photography also offers the following services to couples:

• Additional hours

Jon
Jon Cameron

Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect experience

Malachi is a fantastic photographer who is truly passionate about his trade. He captured our engagement session (gorgeous hike through slot canyons in Utah) as well as our beautiful outdoor wedding in ... Read more the foothills of Colorado. If you're looking for a wedding photographer who is going to do a fantastic job, look no further than Shell Creek Photography!

Laura
Laura

Married on 03/30/2019

Memories to hold on forever thanks to Shell Creek Photography!

Malachi photographed our vow renewal in Colorado. He was so amazing with coordination. We had a meet 'n' greet via Skype where I learned about his photography background & what inspires him, as well ... Read more as shared my vision of my husband's 10-year vow renewal. He offered really great recommendations on location in Colorado over our month of planning as we were from out of state. He even put together my bouquet for me. What a man of many talents! The day of our vow renewal was an adventure! Spring in the Rockies is so unpredictable and we were caught in Spring snow storm all day during our hike. But Malachi was patient, let me borrow his gloves when mine were soaked, and made sure we had fun every step of the way. The photos and video he delivered to us were exceptional and I couldn't be more happy. Thank you Malachi for giving us these memories to hold on to forever. If you're looking for an adventurous photo session or a unique way to celebrate an elopement or vow renewal, Malachi of Shell Creek Photography is the best choice.

T
Tiffany Banks

Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional eye for nature

My husband and I were married in western Colorado and we couldnt be happier with Malachi's work. He took great shots of the mesas and vineyards that we fell in love with many years ago. Read more My husband and I were married in western Colorado and we couldnt be happier with Malachi's work.he took great shots of the mesas and vineyards that we fell in love with many years ago.