Hired? Hired

Shelly Pate Photography

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Shelly Pate Photography

Shelly Pate Photography is an award-winning photography studio located in the Washington, D.C. area. Owner and photographer Shelly Pate is originally from Georgia and is proud to bring her Southern charm up north. Shelly is extremely approachable and personable, which has helped earn her a number of positive reviews from couples who have used her services. Shelly is a natural light photographer that focuses on real moments rather than taking posed cliche pictures.

Shelly Pate Photography offers a number of services and products to ensure that your photography needs are met for your wedding. The products and services offered include:

• Digital files

K
Featured
Karen

Married on 04/30/2016

Amazing! Shelly was such a joy to work with! She did our wedding as well as engagement photos! I would use her for all my future photography needs! Read more Amazing! Shelly was such a joy to work with! She did our wedding as well as engagement photos! I would use her for all my future photography needs!

M
Maria

Getting married on 04/19/2024

Look no further... Shelly and Patrick are not only exceptional photographers through their expertise and professionality, but they are incredible human beings. Other than your spouse, you spend the ... Read more most time with your photographer on your wedding day- Shelly was so joyful, flexible, and made us feel so special on our day. Shelly went above and beyond throughout the whole process, we had a pre-wedding phone call where she literally took the ideas in my head made them into an organized event timeline and scouted my venue so that she could capture all that it had to offer. Shelly made the most of our time and was able to get the attention of our bridal party, families, and little ones so that we could spend the most time celebrating and not posing for photos. I am so excited by our sneak peek photos and can’t wait to see the rest. She has an absolute incredible eye and is so fun. There are a lot of great photographers out there, but truly feel that Shelly is the best.

J
Jill

Getting married on 08/03/2019

Shelly is one of THE most amazing and talented photographers I've ever met. She made me and my fiance feel at ease and talked us through the whole shoot so we felt comfortable and were having FUN! She ... Read more had such a way of capturing us so naturally and in our element. The photos came out so natural looking and didn't have that overly "posed" look to them that most engagement photos have. She really captured the essence of us as a couple. What I also love about Shelly's photography is her editing style. It is so gorgeous - some words I would use to describe it are warm, natural, earthy, boho, timeless. I cannot recommend her work enough. She is seriously a goddess with a camera. Thank you SO much Shelly, for giving us photos that we will cherish forever.