Shem Roose Imagery

Richmond, VT · View map · Visit website

About Shem Roose Imagery

Shem Roose Imagery is a wedding photography provider based in Richmond, Vermont. Shem Roose, the owner, has been professionally photographing weddings since 2004. Using contemporary and photojournalistic styles of photography, Shem works with each couple to understand their vision, and his flexible approach gives couples the freedom to create the shots they desire. Shem provides wedding photography throughout Burlington, as well as the surrounding area.

Shem Roose Imagery offers wedding photography to only one event per day in order to provide each couple with individualized attention. Shem provides the final high-resolution images in a variety of formats, including albums, canvases, digital files, prints, proofs, save-the-date cards, and thank-you cards. Other services that Shem provides to couples include:

• Second photographer

8 Shem Roose Imagery Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 09/08/2018

Shem and Rebecca were absolutely incredible and went above and beyond as photographers for our wedding. We got married in Yosemite, and they generously took photos for us throughout our wedding ... Read more weekend at a very fair price. They went out of their way to pick the best spots for photos, and were so wonderful to work with. They were very quick about getting photos back to us- and even sent us teasers as early as the day after our wedding! The finalized photos were better then I could have imagined. They edited all of the photos (so much work!) and gave us photos with multiple versions (i.e. black and white, more warmth, etc). The photos were beautiful, and they are very talented photographers. I can't recommend these two enough. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them.

C
Cindy

Married on 11/04/2017

I've had the privilege of following Shem Roose's photography work in snowboarding, the NBA, music, and the wedding industry, and and it was a no-brainer as to who I wanted to shoot our wedding. Words ... Read more cannot even begin to express how amazing our wedding photos were by Shem, and his beautiful 2nd shooter of a wife, Rebecca were. Beyond just the end product, Shem and Rebecca were professional and absolutely delightful to work with, set up and caught great shots, and blended in with my guests seamlessly. Even people at the wedding spoke of how warm and at ease they made them feel. They caught so many candid and beautiful photos, and spent so much time and care in making sure they caught all of the days important moments. I can't recommend Shem Roose Photography enough for your wedding photography!

S
Sonya

Married on 09/23/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Shem and Rebecca! Having worked with Shem on a few professional projects, I knew how talented he was - so when it came time to book a wedding ... Read more photographer, he was the only person I contacted (and luckily, he was available for our date). Shem and Rebecca brought such a wonderful energy to the day - from the moment they arrived, they were just a positive, fun, and calm presence, and their willingness to go with the flow and have fun immediately put us at ease. They struck a great balance between portraits and "must-have" pictures from my list and candid, in the moment shots, many of which turned out to be my favorites of the day. They have an incredible knack for knowing when to be present and directive, and when to fade into the background and simply capture things as they unfold. I was always aware of their presence, but they were never obtrusive, and it felt like all the pictures were organic and authentically "us" - which is exactly what I was hoping for. Post-wedding, I got some sneak peeks within a few days, and had the full library of 1300+ edited shots within two weeks - which is SO nice, especially given that I have friends who've waited months to see theirs. And we own all the rights, which is great! The pictures themselves are, in a word, perfect. Shem and Rebecca captured every single special moment and then some and the pictures are absolutely stunning. They truly exceeded my expectations in every way and I could not be happier with the results. I truly think that of all the vendor-related decisions we made, hiring Shem and Rebecca to document our wedding was the best one. They really played an enormous role in making the day feel so special, and we will be treasuring their beautiful work for the rest of our lives. If you're planning a wedding, book them ASAP - you will be happy you did!