Sheradee Hurst Photography

Edmond, OK · View map

About Sheradee Hurst Photography

Sheradee Hurst is an award winning international wedding photographer available for worldwide travel. Named as a Couples Choice Award 2014 and listed as one of "The Best of The Best Wedding Vendors 2013" by Allizon Vinzant Events, Sheradee is known in the wedding industry for her unparalleled enthusiasm and passion. Sheradee Hurst is the preferred photographer for Festivities Event Center. Sheradee is a member of WPPI, Wedding and Portrait Photographers International.

Sheradee's take: "Looking for a wedding photographer can be daunting. The range of talent, style, and investment is vast. I focus on quality images and serving my brides with every bit of my passion for the art. Brides should book a wedding photographer because they are drawn to their style, not because of a cookie cutter wedding photography package. Think back to when you started dating your fiance. Remember how you couldn't get them out of your mind? That's the sign. I want you to hire me as your wedding photographer because you see my work, you fall in love with it, and you are still thinking about it the next day. Be giddy about your choice."

See Sheradee in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-QvFXfJleY&list=PL9oPixG8S3WZTXCY9M38l4S0gXTLkIOVq&feature=mh_lolz

50 Reviews for Sheradee Hurst Photography

50 Sheradee Hurst Photography Reviews

TeamJunior
Rachel

Married on 10/12/2015

To be fair, Sheradee hasn't taken our photos yet. I have emailed her, texted her, and met with her once. Every interaction has been amazing. She is so flexible, fun, and professional. I cannot wait ... Read more for her to document our wedding day. I'll be sure to add more to the review after that but I doubt my glowing recommendation will change any at all. Hire Sheradee. You'll thank yourself now and later. :)

W
Whitney

Married on 07/25/2015

I don't have enough good things to say about Sheradee. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. She goes above and beyond to get what you want done with your portrait sessions and on your wedding ... Read more day. If you want specific pictures, you got it! She truly is one of the best photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with and now I have the best wedding pictures as proof. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! I will use her again in the future as well. I have also gained a friendship from this experience. Don't look any further!

P