Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis

Ballwin, MO · View map

About Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis

Dream without limits at the Sheraton Clayton Plaza. Our spectacular Fleur de Lys ballroom can accommodate a grand event up to 270 guests. If grand isn't what you are looking for we offer other stunning spaces for a more intimate gathering. Whatever your dream may be we invite you to let our exquisite culinary staff, exceptional service team and finely appointed surroundings make it a reality. Chef Blake Mahon has invested over a decade with the Sheraton Clayton Plaza creating exquisite fare for the most significant event in couples' lives, their wedding day. We cordially invite you to present your esteemed guests the meal that matches and celebrates your love. Chef Blake treats every celebration with delight and attention that you expect for this extraordinary moment in your love story. Our hotel is located in the heart of downtown Clayton surrounded by upscale boutiques and dining just minutes from Lambert International Airport and downtown St. Louis.

12 Reviews for Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis

12 Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis Reviews

J
Julissa

Married on 04/27/2018

I haven’t had my wedding yet but we’ve just booked with Deedy at the Sheraton and she’s already been AMAZING! Super responsive, and helpful my fiancée and I are planning from out of town and she was ... Read more willing to FaceTime us so we could see the venue! Can’t wait to see how the rest of things go!

T
Tamara

Married on 04/08/2017

My wife and I had both our wedding and reception herebest choice we could've made! The Sheraton Clayton Plaza is a beautiful venue to have a wedding! The hotel is gorgeous with its beautiful ... Read more chandeliers and ballrooms. Deedy Johnson, our event coordinator, was on point with absolutely everything: no snags in our day, mainly because she made sure everything came together as we had planned it. And please believe, Tammy and I are planners because of our work. Once we put everything in Deedy's hands, she assured us that all would be taken care of, and she definitely kept her word. Vendors knew where they were going and when they needed to be there; all of our guests were set for rooms and parking if they weren't staying the night; both of us and our whole wedding party had food and drinks at the ready before showtime. Our wedding went without a hitch, and so much of that is because of Deedy's expertise and diligence to get the job done right. Deedy and staff at Sheraton Clayton, thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable and keeping everything running smoothly. It doesn't happen without you! P.S. Thank you Cindy for the gorgeous vignette of our engagement photos in the foyer :)

User3839570

2+ years ago

Wonderful and affordable venue! Some of the best food I have ever had at a wedding! Read more Wonderful and affordable venue! Some of the best food I have ever had at a wedding!