Sheraton La Jolla Hotel

La Jolla, CA · View map · Visit website

About Sheraton La Jolla Hotel

Sheraton la Jolla Hotel is a hotel wedding venue in La Jolla, California. This classic, tropical space is great for small and intimate weddings, or grand, extravagant ones. The attentive and professional team of staff members is ready to give you the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Sheraton La Jolla Hotel has a tropical courtyard complete with palm trees, vibrant flowers and even a waterfall. Their banquet rooms are newly renovated with floor-to-ceiling windows, providing a panoramic and breathtaking view. The maximum capacity for the indoor and outdoor spaces is 150 guests.

With all-inclusive packages and exceptional accommodations available, Sheraton La Jolla Hotel is sure to give you the best, all-encompassing wedding experience possible. The event services offered at this venue include, but are not limited to:

• Setup/cleanup

7 Sheraton La Jolla Hotel Reviews

M
Min

Married on 04/28/2017

I am so glad that I chose Sheraton La Jolla as my wedding venue. It fits all of my dreams for my small wedding. I like garden view ceremony and indoor reception. Its private garden is perfect. One I ... Read more want to mention is that you don't worry that your high heel will sink in the lawn because that is the fake grass. The hotel carting manager, Shelby basically took care all our request. We had outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour and ballroom reception. Everything was perfect. Food was great. Service was awesome. Highly recommend!

B
Brittney

Married on 09/01/2016

We were having a destination wedding and as we got closer to the actual wedding date the number of guests got cut down to less than half in fact less 1/4 and I was unable to follow through with the ... Read more original contract although I had to hold up to the majority of it they made up for the other issues I was having to make my reception something special just for us and I can say my reception could not have been better it was absolutely beautiful Shelby was so accommodating and made it so that I didn't have to worry about a thing

T
tania

Married on 08/16/2014

I just had my wedding at this location, it was beautiful! Tracee was our coordinator for the event, she was very professional, helpful and loving. She really went over and beyond to make sure that ... Read more everything went smoothly and I didn't get stressed out. She wanted to make sure that I had no worries and my day was about me. She is very accommodating to your wants and will try her best to help you bring your dream wedding to life by giving suggestions on what to do. venue itself was great! ceremony took place outdoors then the reception was inside the ballroom. There are 3 different ballrooms you get to pick from, this was great because each ballroom is on a different floor and only you and your guest will be on that floor. Food was great! its not very often you go to a wedding and the food is actually good. We were a little concerned because you have to go with there food instead of having it catered somewhere else but once we did our tasting..... we had no worries! They even have a different menu for the kids so you don't have to worry about the kids wasting the other food. Besides the food tasting good, it was affordable! My wedding was a wedding on a budget but the way it all came together.... guest thought we paid a lot more for our wedding then we actually did and they all had a great time! Thanks Tracee!