Sheraton McKinney Hotel

McKinney, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Sheraton McKinney Hotel

Sheraton McKinney Hotel is a hotel and wedding venue located in McKinney, Texas that opened in 2015. Offering a boutique feel, you and your guests can enjoy the country charm of the South while simultaneously experiencing the elegance and sophistication of the Sheraton. The ballroom at this venue offers a modern, luxurious backdrop for this special celebration of your love.

Facilities and Capacity
The hotel has seven event spaces and can accommodate a maximum of 500 guests. One of these spaces is the 7,600 square-foot Throckmorton Ballroom, which is best used for receptions and other wedding events. The available spaces provide a blank canvas for the couple to choose any style and theme for their wedding.

The hotel has a wedding specialist that is eager to help you with many aspects of your big day. Parking and shuttle services are available. In addition to accommodations, the following services are available:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Furniture
  • Tables
  • Barware, glassware, flatware and china
  • Wheelchair accessible

Cuisine
With the hotels in-house catering services, you’ll have different choices of desserts, hors d’oeuvres, plated dinners, stations and buffet options. Multiple cuisine styles are offered, including American, Mexican and Chinese. Whether you prefer macaroni and cheese or dim sum, you’ll find something that matches your taste. Bar services include house liquor, beer and wine and signature drinks.

Accommodation
Sheraton McKinney Hotel has 187 guest rooms, including 10 suites. Each room contains a work desk, high-speed internet access, a spacious bathroom and a flat screen TV. Connecting rooms and accessible rooms are available. Cribs are available upon request. You and your guests will get a peaceful night’s sleep thanks to the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and 300 thread count sheets. The rooms are modern, simple and chic, providing you with a cozy and comfortable stay.

Location
McKinney is known for lush landscapes, interesting neighborhoods and a historic downtown square. Nearby, you’ll find various recreation areas, golf courses, shopping destinations and more. The hotel is about 34 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, while McKinney is just 30 miles from Dallas.

6 Reviews for Sheraton McKinney Hotel

6 Sheraton McKinney Hotel Reviews

User6856080

2+ years ago

I would highly recommend Sheraton McKinney for any event. A five-star with no hesitation for food, services and event coordination. My wedding was perfect in every way. Sheraton McKinney is a great ... Read more great venue for the event. The hotel is little over a year old . The hotel has a foyer that can accommodate for cocktails. The ballroom has wonderful chandeliers. Everything was impeccable. And Laura Greiner (the sales and catering manager) was very helpful with great ideas. She is a wonderful person, detail-oriented, organized and professional. She made the wedding preparations easy for us. Thank you Laura for everything!!!!!

User5458292

2+ years ago

Laura is the absolute best! My mother also really likes her; she always refers to her as "oh Laura, that sweet girl at the sheraton? " She is very prompt with responding to email. She is very flexible ... Read more and worked with my family on a food and beverage minimum that works for our budget. I have three more months till the wedding and I cannot wait!

L
Lannette

Married on 03/25/2016

My fiancé and I are having a semi-destination wedding in Texas. We are both from Louisiana, so most of our guest will be traveling from out of town. We wanted a hotel that we could block-off rooms at, ... Read more had a shuttle service to and from the venue, and host our rehearsal dinner at. Sheraton McKinney has all that to offer and more. This is not only one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever had the pleasure staying at, it is also impeccably clean. We have had such a wonderful experience working with Laura their catering sales manager. She has been more that accommodating, and she always gets back with me almost immediately when I email her. We are so happy we found Sheraton McKinney to be apart of this special time!