Sheraton Pentagon City

Arlington, VA · View map · Visit website

About Sheraton Pentagon City

Sheraton Pentagon City is a romantic hotel wedding venue located in Arlington, Virginia. This hotelspecializes in hosting incredible and memorable occasions. Located just minutes from the attractions of the District, the Sheraton National Hotel offers a central historic backdrop for D.C. weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples who choose Sheraton Pentagon City as their wedding venue can enjoy more than 25,000 square feet of event space. For instance, the Galaxy Ballroom is a popular choice for couples. Located on the hotel’s top floor, this event space offers panoramic views of downtown Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia. Alternatively, the Commonwealth Ballroom features 9,100 square feet of event space and offers a luxurious wedding experience. From the gold-striped walls to the rich wooden wainscoting, the Commonwealth Ballroom presents an aura of elegance and presidential appeal.

Sheraton Pentagon City can host up to 600 of your friends and family and includes a staff of hospitality professionals. Couples can rent barware, china, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, dance floors, lighting, and tables. The staff also offers a suite of event services, such as:

• Accommodations
  • Parking
  • Shuttle service
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Couples who book the Sheraton Pentagon Hotel can dine in at the Potomac Restaurant. Offering seating for over 200, this luxurious restaurant is known for its delectable creations made from their world renowned award-winning chef. From prime steak to fresh seafood, the Potomac Restaurant kitchen staff will leave both you and your guests wowed.

26 Reviews for Sheraton Pentagon City

26 Sheraton Pentagon City Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 11/12/2016

What can I say - it was a great day! We had both our ceremony and our reception at the hotel, and the Galaxy Ballroom is one of the best rooms in the area (we looked at several similar rooftop ... Read more ballroom spaces). We had 143 people, including the two of us, and there was plenty of room for all of our guests, a spacious dance floor, a bar, the DJ, etc. - there was probably room for one or two more tables! The day went super smoothly, significantly due to the efforts of the catering and events manager and her staff, who were on top of everything. We had about 30 guest rooms taken up by out-of-town guests, who all said they were comfortable and happy with the rooms. It was easy for everyone to get to, everyone was thrilled with the convenience of being able to go straight from the ceremony up the elevators to cocktail hour, and the food was delicious. One piece of advice I'd give other couples is to take a good look at what you're getting for the price. This wasn't the least expensive venue we looked at, but it was by FAR the best value in terms of quality of goods and services (a quality open bar was very important to me! ;o) ), and also the most reasonable in terms of both minimums and charges for extras. They also provided a list of recommended vendors that weren't mandatory, but was a helpful place start for some of the other aspects of our wedding.

User4666870

2+ years ago

I booked this venue for ceremony and reception. My wedding isn't till next year. So far the customer service has been great. Flexibility and value has been exceptional as well. I do hope everything ... Read more flows as is till my wedding.

User4307178

2+ years ago

Donna was simply perfection. She took care of every single detail, and my wedding was truly perfect. I didn't have to stress about virtually anything. All of my guests had the rooms they needed, and I ... Read more received so many compliments on my choice of venue. I highly recommend this choice for venue! The chef is absolutely magic. He was so friendly and kind; the food was amazing. My guests were basically licking their plates clean the entire night. Donna made sure that every single detail was on point, and as someone that pays attention to each little detail, that was exactly what I needed. This is the best venue out there!