Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel

Portsmouth, NH · View map · Visit website

About Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel is a full-service event venue located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. With experienced planning professionals, this venue will guide you through the entire wedding planning process. This all inclusive venue has the space to accommodate for weddings of all kinds; from intimate gatherings to large celebrations, Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel will assist you with every need you may have!

Facilities and Capacity
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel offers banquet facilities for up to 350 guests. There are specially priced rooms available for you to accommodate your guests in luxury.

The experienced planning professionals will guide you through every step of the wedding planning process. Services available at this venue include:

• Accommodations

Featured
Heather Jones

Married on 03/31/2019

All in 1 shop

Sheraton was great. It was beautiful. The food was great. We did rotating food every hour and it wasn't a problem. Had enjoy bartenders. Everyone was great. Haven't heard a complaint yet. Read more Sheraton was great. It was beautiful. The food was great. We did rotating food every hour and it wasn't a problem. Had enjoy bartenders. Everyone was great. Haven't heard a complaint yet.

M
Marilyn

Married on 11/11/2017

I had high expectations for our wedding venue and I’m happy to say that the Sheraton exceeded my expectations. I worked with Katryn Treamer who was great to work with from the beginning. I had many ... Read more questions for her and she was always able to answer them quickly. I really liked that the price for the venue included things that were extra at other venues, such as the cake which was amazing from Jacques, chiavari chairs (with many color options), a great room for the bridal party with food and drinks during cocktail hour, and a large 2 bedroom suite with a balcony, kitchen and fireplace comp’d for our wedding night. I was the only wedding that weekend at the hotel and I truly felt like they treated me like a princess on my wedding weekend. I was in full contact with Katryn who was just a joy to be around all weekend, smiling and taking care of anything I needed. From the front desk to the boys working the valet, service was extremely helpful and friendly. As far as the reception itself, I fell in love with the chandeliers in their ballroom. The space is just romantic and beautiful for an indoor wedding and it hit all of my checklist items. Most of our guests were able to stay over and utilize the discounted rates that the hotel offered to guests of our wedding. I had a lot of people come up to me and say that they loved being able to just walk upstairs to their room after the wedding versus worrying about getting a cab or driving home. The hotel is located within walking distance of numerous bars, restaurants, stores, etc. Our guests had a blast enjoying downtown Portsmouth. We ended up having about 175 people at our wedding and had plenty of room on the large dance floor. I did think the cocktail hour was a little bit crowded so I would say that was the only negative thing my husband and I had to say about the whole experience. Overall, we could not have been happier with our experience and venue choice and I would not change a thing if I could do it all over. We a

L
Lindsey

Married on 09/16/2017

Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel and specifically Katryn who we worked with were so accommodating and organized. They took care of everything so that my husband and I could really enjoy our ... Read more wedding day. The ceremony space and food were perfect! They were amazing!!