Hired? Booked

Sheraton Reston

Reston, VA · View map · Visit website

About Sheraton Reston

The Sheraton Reston Hotel is the perfect location for your special event. Our Diamond Ballroom and two Junior Ballrooms have just been completely renovated to accommodate a social setting. The Diamond Ballroom features a lobby terrace overlooking the beautiful pool courtyard for a stunning backdrop for weddings or elegant social gatherings. Both Junior Ballrooms have natural lighting that endows a warm, comforting feeling to any event. I would like to invite you and your family to visit our hotel, so we can show you how our elegant surroundings can make your wedding special.

Our warm and friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring that your special event is everything you hoped it would be. Whether you are hosting an intimate celebration for 20 people or a grand wedding for 300 people, we can offer you unlimited possibilities that fit your personality and taste.

8 Reviews for Sheraton Reston

8 Sheraton Reston Reviews

N
Featured
Nada

Married on 07/15/2012

The service was great. Out catering manager, Bryan Phillips, was very responsive and professional. He helped us along every step of the way and was there through the entire reception. Read more The service was great. Out catering manager, Bryan Phillips, was very responsive and professional. He helped us along every step of the way and was there through the entire reception.

K
Katherine

Married on 12/27/2008

Joanne was amazing at coordinating the reception and doing whatever I asked. She was always available and helped with everything. The food was amazing and the staff wonderful. Read more Joanne was amazing at coordinating the reception and doing whatever I asked. She was always available and helped with everything. The food was amazing and the staff wonderful.

J
Jessica

Married on 08/07/2010

I went through the same the other bride did that wrote the previous review. I initially was working with one coordinator, but she left 2 months in. I went 6 months without someone working directly on ... Read more my event as the hotel tried to find a suitable person for the job for the wedding coordinator at their hotel. In the meantime, the events manager was very responsive at answering any questions or concerns I had, but I did feel very uneasy. Especially when 3 months before my wedding they finally hired a wedding coordinator, Lilibeth. I was very nervous of having her work my wedding since she had not been with the hotel very long, but Lilibeth was wonderful. She was responsive, calming and did a GREAT job the day of the wedding, she set up everything beautifully and I could not have been happier. However, Lilibeth informed me I was her last wedding and she was leaving the Sheraton (personal reasons). So the Sheraton Reston can't seem to keep a wedding coordinator, which is too bad for them because it makes them appear bad. However, the management is wonderful, the facility is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more. The chef gave me 5 choices of chicken when only 2 were on the menu, and he cooked every single one for me. The room blocks were alittle bit on the pricey side, but I talked them down a little bit because of the economy. They also gave me their honeymoon suite for a MAJOR discount for an additional night, which was great. They were more than willing to accommodate any needs and would recommend them 100%, I just hope they find a great wedding coordinator!