Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center

Syracuse, NY · View map · Visit website

About Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center

Congratulations on your recent engagement to be married! There is no greater cause for celebration than the biggest day of your life. We are honored to be considered as host for your special day! We have two elegant ballrooms totaling more than 6,400 square feet of dining space, along with pre-function space to host your cocktail reception. Our Regency Ballroom accommodates up to 250 guests and our Comstock Ballroom accommodates up to 150 guests.

While we excel at weddings, also consider us to host an engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or a farewell brunch. Rest assured knowing that our attentive and professional staff will be with you every step of the way. Our hotel is just the place you are looking for to share an unforgettable time with the people you care about most.

The hotel features 235 guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, club lounge, fitness center and luxury amenities. The hotel is located on the campus of Syracuse University in Central New York. It is close to downtown and around nightlife, shopping, entertainment and more. The hotel offers transportation to and from Hancock International Airport and to the transportation center.

We hope to hear from you soon!

38 Reviews for Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center

38 Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center Reviews

Balbina
Featured
Balbina Gonzalez

Married on 08/24/2019

Best day ever!

The Sheraton Hotel was AMAZING! The Staff was always so corteous and helpful, specially Stephanie who was my first and main contact throughout the whole process. I didn't have a wedding planner. ... Read more Stephanie was a BIG help with advice and any questions I had. The location of the Hotel is just perfect! With an great view of the Main Campus of SU. All of my guests were pleased with the surroundings and the hotel itself. The food at our wedding was delicious, the service was great, I could keep going with all the good things I have to say about this place. My husband and I had the best time there. The Hotel offers you a great package with so many different selections to pick. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Thank you for reading me! and Blessings on your wedding day.

L
Lyndsey

Married on 10/08/2017

We are 100% happy and appreciative for everything Rob and his team at the Sheraton did for us throughout this process. We couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out this past ... Read more Sunday at our wedding. Rob was always very attentive, and the staff that worked the event were WONDERFUL. I would highly recommend the Sheraton to any future couple getting married in Syracuse.

C
Christina

Married on 10/06/2017

We highly recommend the Sheraton University for a wedding or any event. Rob, Kevin and Katie were extremely helpful and were on the ball throughout the entire process. The ballroom, hotel rooms, and ... Read more lobby are beautiful, we had exceptional service on all fronts. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and our after party in Sitrus was also great. The staff was efficient and quick to respond to all of our requests. I couldn't imagine a better group of people to work with.